Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-31-2007, 01:20 AM   #16
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What will Bryant and Bynum say to each other when they first meet in training cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
When someone backs me into a corner I poo, that scares them away.
It doesn't scare everyone away.

I mean "it doesn't scare ME away," 'cause I toat'ly have the hawtz for you.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:29 AM   #17
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What will Bryant and Bynum say to each other when they first meet in training cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
It doesn't scare everyone away.

I mean "it doesn't scare ME away," 'cause I toat'ly have the hawtz for you.

Well it scares away the ones I want to to scare.

What should I eat for lunch on my vacation, pizza, or pizza you choose ISH, you choose.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:34 AM   #18
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What will Bryant and Bynum say to each other when they first meet in training camp?

saKf, you little skeeve. You're a SKEEVE, I tell you, a SKEEVE!

Skeeve.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:34 AM   #19
Ghetto Phenom
I hit open layups

Ghetto Phenom has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What will Bryant and Bynum say to each other when they first meet in training camp?

kobe: "Hey Big B! What's going on? You lookin' all clean and kinda ripped too. You been working..."

Bynum pimp slaps the shyt out of kobe

kobe: "...OUCH!"

Bynum: "Now be a good bytch and go get me a basketball, ho."

kobe: "yessir!"
Ghetto Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:35 AM   #20
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
saKf, you little skeeve. You're a SKEEVE, I tell you, a SKEEVE!

Skeeve.
Not true. Don't be RidonKulous.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:36 AM   #21
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

In related news, you've toat'ly passed me in terms of post count.

I've been so disgusted with ISH for the last three weeks or so that I've hardly posted at all. Also I was away for a week at a time two separate occasions.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:39 AM   #22
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah ISh has been average for the last few months. My postcount has dropped way off.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:40 AM   #23
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
In related news, you've toat'ly passed me in terms of post count.

I've been so disgusted with ISH for the last three weeks or so that I've hardly posted at all. Also I was away for a week at a time two separate occasions.
Haha, I've hardly been posting as well.

Only 7 ahead, eh? Gonna have to give myself a bit of a cusion before I hit the hay.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:41 AM   #24
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Yeah, this will do it.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:41 AM   #25
RidonKs
NBA Legend

This might work too.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:42 AM   #26
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Aaaaand now for something useful.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:44 AM   #27
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Ok, I should be good.

Kids, take a lesson from this. Since you probably won't ever be thought of highly enough to get tought by a real pro, like HandleTheRock, I'll have to do. Post-whoring 101. My new book comes out in September.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:45 AM   #28
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Aaaaand now for something useful.

Why no rickroll?
Old 07-31-2007, 01:46 AM   #29
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

This is what happens to cheaters, RidonKey Kong.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:46 AM   #30
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Why no rickroll?
Rickroll is the tool of the devil.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: