Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-31-2007, 12:33 AM   #1
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has no real reputation yet.
Default What will Bryant and Bynum say to each other when they first meet in training camp?

Should be interesting.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:35 AM   #2
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What will Bryant and Bynum say to each other when they first meet in training cam

Bryant: I fucking hate you, you fucking bitch

Bynum: Smush was right, you aren't a people person. You know there's guy named GOBB on this website called ISH that is the same thing...

But, yeah, seriously, i think IGOTGAME is right.

Last edited by Agent_Zero : 07-31-2007 at 12:38 AM.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:35 AM   #3
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: What will Bryant and Bynum say to each other when they first meet in training camp?

Bynum is a very down to earth and and nice guy...I think he and Kobe will talk and he will put it behind him...
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:39 AM   #4
melvinthompson
I hit open 5-footers

melvinthompson has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What will Bryant and Bynum say to each other when they first meet in training cam

Bryant: "Hello good sir"

Bynum: "Hi"
melvinthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:43 AM   #5
DTD
Good High School Starter

DTD has decent reputationDTD has decent reputation

Kobe and Bynum have already spoken. Kobe apologized.
DTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:43 AM   #6
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What will Bryant and Bynum say to each other when they first meet in training camp?

Bryant: Hey Andy, been working out this summer?
Bynum: Of course not, what do you think the offseason is for?
Bryant: *angry glare*
Bynum: *runs away*
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:44 AM   #7
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

they've already hugged it out.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:51 AM   #8
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bryant: "Yo, rookie, where you at?"

Bynum: "d00d its like my 3rd year n0w!!! give it a breakz0r already"

Bryant: "Aight, you been working out with Kareem?"

Bynum: "d00d, hes always real busy, like, trying t0 find me and stuff t0 play baskitballs"

Bryant: "So you what you been doing?!?"

Bynum: "i g0t that new wii. yo, kob's, i g0t a bunch of fruitl00ps from c0stc0"

Bryant: *smack*
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:53 AM   #9
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Bryant: Hey Andrew, why you still didn't get traded yet?

Bynum: Why? I will be the best center within 50 years.

Bryant: You son of a *****! Please be serious! Are you really gonna be the best in a couple of years?

Bynum: Of course not. You know what? The reason I'm still in the team is that no team would love to accept a bust like me.

Bryant: What's wrong with the Lakers board!!!
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:00 AM   #10
letsdothis
I hit open layups

letsdothis has an OK reputation so far

KOBE: YOU?!?! STILL?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bynum: Kobe, please. Don't do this. I am still a little boy.

KOBE: GET OUTTA MAH FACE.

Bynum: *sniff* Kareem! Kobe is being mean to me again!
letsdothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:06 AM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Bryant: "Yo, rookie, where you at?"

Bynum: "d00d its like my 3rd year n0w!!! give it a breakz0r already"

Bryant: "Aight, you been working out with Kareem?"

Bynum: "d00d, hes always real busy, like, trying t0 find me and stuff t0 play baskitballs"

Bryant: "So you what you been doing?!?"

Bynum: "i g0t that new wii. yo, kob's, i g0t a bunch of fruitl00ps from c0stc0"

Bryant: *smack*
How does he pronounce the 0's?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:08 AM   #12
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
How does he pronounce the 0's?

same way hawker speaks. :)
Old 07-31-2007, 02:12 AM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ooooo...

Guts and wit. This guy's got it all.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:14 AM   #14
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
same way hawker speaks. :)
Good deflection. Thought he had you backed into a corner.

*wants to back Ced into a corner [/obscure sexual euphemism]*
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:18 AM   #15
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Good deflection. Thought he had you backed into a corner.

*wants to back Ced into a corner [/obscure sexual euphemism]*

When someone backs me into a corner I poo, that scares them away.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: