Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-30-2007, 10:44 PM   #16
Fudge
BREAKING

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: KG vs Duncan....it's on again.

Quote:
Duncan isn't even close to being a top 3 player in the league.

See, Jeff? You should enable sigs. At least, text only, no pictures/images allowed. If we do get them, i'll put this in right away.
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I seriously need to find the thread where everyone ranked the top 10 players.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:54 PM   #18
NBA_Analyst
Serious playground baller

NBA_Analyst has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I seriously need to find the thread where everyone ranked the top 10 players.
1. Duncan
2. Kobe
3. Garnett

These aren't my rankings, these are the Highly Accurate System's rankings.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49362

Based on everything of the player. From offense, to defense, to team impact, to success.
NBA_Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:58 PM   #19
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Not a contender quite yet. Lets see if the new Celtics have chemistry now.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA_Analyst
1. Duncan
2. Kobe
3. Garnett

These aren't my rankings, these are the Highly Accurate System's rankings.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49362

Based on everything of the player. From offense, to defense, to team impact, to success.

Yeah thats how my top 3 looks with Bron/Wade tied for 4th then Nash, Dirk, Yao
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:09 PM   #21
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

If Celtics doesn't make it to the finals, it's solid proof that KG is a loser and is no better than Chris Bosh, let alone Tim Duncan or Dirk Nowitzki.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:41 PM   #22
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

el_locoteee has decent reputationel_locoteee has decent reputation

Quote:
Top 3 Players in the League

1. Duncan
2. Kobe
3. Garnett

Thats about right, but is this a rank made, with last year stats or career stats, because KG have a down year, no team success whatsoever, low FG% for a PF, low in Blocks for a guy that plays 40 MPG. low PPG for a guy that is the only scoring option in the team and play 40 MPG, Low in FTA for a low post score that play 40 MPG I don't think KG was the 3rd rank player on the league last season.
el_locoteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:43 PM   #23
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_locoteee
Thats about right, but is this a rank made, with last year stats or career stats, because KG have a down year, no team success whatsoever, low FG% for a PF, low in Blocks for a guy that plays 40 minutes. low PPG for a guy that is the only scoring option in the team and play 40 min a game. I don't think KG was the 3rd rank player on the league last season.

click on NBA ANALYST's link and prepare to be amazed!
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:43 PM   #24
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Well, Duncan is of course better than KG. KG has been a loser all the time while Duncan is born to be a champion and NBA Hall-of-fame player.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:49 PM   #25
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWay
Oh yeah. Now it's fair. Go KG. You're my boy.
Now it's fair? What the crap does that even mean?

And let the biggest (and one of the most knowledgeable) Garnett supporter (me) on this board tell you - Duncan is flat-out better. Always has been.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:50 PM   #26
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default "It's On Again"

No it's not.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:52 PM   #27
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
click on NBA ANALYST's link and prepare to be amazed!

Yes but those are base on lifetime career stats and Yes KG is 3 but not last season, he got a down year.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:56 PM   #28
NBA_Analyst
Serious playground baller

NBA_Analyst has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_locoteee
Yes but those are base on lifetime career stats and Yes KG is 3 but not last season, he got a down year.
Actually, its best players in the league, RIGHT NOW. So last year stats are the only stats used. And even with that, KG is the 3rd best player in the league. He is a great scoring PF, can rebound, and can pass above average for a PF. He also has a jumpshot. He also is one of the best defensive players, I can't say the same for LeBron or Wade and my system measures defense very good.

To go on, though his team might've not done too well, my system can meausure the impact KG has on his team, and it is good. And he has already proven he is capable of leading teams to WCF, my system meausures that too.

But really, the fact that KG is a good defensive player puts him at 3rd best in the league.
NBA_Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:12 AM   #29
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Actually, its best players in the league, RIGHT NOW. So last year stats are the only stats used. And even with that, KG is the 3rd best player in the league. He is a great scoring PF, can rebound, and can pass above average for a PF. He also has a jumpshot. He also is one of the best defensive players, I can't say the same for LeBron or Wade and my system measures defense very good.

To go on, though his team might've not done too well, my system can meausure the impact KG has on his team, and it is good. And he has already proven he is capable of leading teams to WCF, my system meausures that too.

But really, the fact that KG is a good defensive player puts him at 3rd best in the league.

Ok I just thought it was base on career stats but I still don't get why he shoot only 19% inside for a PF.

Question where did LB, Nash and Dirk rank, because Nash team impact and shooting % for a PG are sick.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:21 AM   #30
haji_d_robertas
Good High School Starter

haji_d_robertas has an OK reputation so far

So what will be the starting lineups for each team anyway?
haji_d_robertas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: