Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-29-2007, 05:33 PM   #1
lbj4kb8
Decent playground baller

lbj4kb8 has decent reputationlbj4kb8 has decent reputation
Default I Saw Devean George at LAX!

I was at LAX eating my McDonald's cheeseburgers waiting for my flight to Chicago. I looked up for a second just to see who was around me and saw a tall guy sitting by himself eating Mexican food. I didn't think much of it. I just thought it was funny to see such a tall guy sitting uncomfortably in these chairs. I thought to myself he should be a basketball player cause of his height. When I looked at him again, I knew it was Devean George. I wanted to walk up to him and talk to him, but he seemed busy with his food. So I waited till he finished. But as soon as he finished he got up and moved to a different terminal.
lbj4kb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:44 PM   #2
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I Saw Devean George at LAX!

Congrats want a cookie.

Man I love living in LA, I see celebs pretty much daily, and if I were to post threads such as this, I'd make at least twice a week.

Just something to think about...I saw Jalen Rose at Universal a few days ago with this daughter and I'm guessing a friend. It was funny as an Indian couple asked him to take a pic for them, yet they didn't know who he was, also spoke with him but besides Jalen, I also saw Jagged Edge a few weeks ago, and New Edition three days after Jagged Edge was their performing.

Lil Rom at the Cheesecake Factory, along with Cuttino Mobley who was having dinner their with a fine-ass hell date. Paul Davis was at the local costco, I saw Farmar at the Northridge Mall.

Yet, what's the point of posting a thread because you saw someone? Kids these days who think meeting a celeb is the greatest thing.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #3
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

It's weird that he'd be sitting by himself or at least that no other people would approach him, especially in LAX, where you'd think more people would recognize him from his Lakers days.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:47 PM   #4
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Congrats want a cookie.

Man I love living in LA, I see celebs pretty much daily, and if I were to post threads such as this, I'd make at least twice a week.

Yet, what's the point of posting a thread because you saw someone? Kids these days who think meeting a celeb is the greatest thing.

Hypocrite?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
lbj4kb8
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Congrats want a cookie.

Just something to think about...I saw Jalen Rose at Universal a few days ago with this daughter and I'm guessing a friend. It was funny as an Indian couple asked him to take a pic for them, yet they didn't know who he was, also spoke with him but besides Jalen, I also saw Jagged Edge a few weeks ago, and New Edition three days after Jagged Edge was their performing.

Lil Rom at the Cheesecake Factory, along with Cuttino Mobley who was having dinner their with a fine-ass hell date. Paul Davis was at the local costco, I saw Farmar at the Northridge Mall.

Yes I do want a cookie. I didn't ask for your dumba** opinion. I'm just stating who I saw. If you don't like it, don't reply. Better yet, if you read the title to this post, don't click it. Talking about me acting like its the greatest thing? Who cares if you saw all these celebs yourself. You didn't have come on here and write about it yourself. You should just shut the hell up.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:00 PM   #6
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Ooooooooooh!
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #7
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My hand ran into mischa bartons ass at a bar.
And I saw the rock and mark whalberg waiting for their cars at valet in west hollywood.

This was all this past week. woo!
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #8
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj4kb8
I was at LAX eating my McDonald's cheeseburgers waiting for my flight to Chicago. I looked up for a second just to see who was around me and saw a tall guy sitting by himself eating Mexican food. I didn't think much of it. I just thought it was funny to see such a tall guy sitting uncomfortably in these chairs. I thought to myself he should be a basketball player cause of his height. When I looked at him again, I knew it was Devean George. I wanted to walk up to him and talk to him, but he seemed busy with his food. So I waited till he finished. But as soon as he finished he got up and moved to a different terminal.

That's cool man. Thanks for sharing.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:15 PM   #9
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

oh also i saw Kat Von D (miami ink girl) at the beauty bar in hollywood this week.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:16 PM   #10
lbj4kb8
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
That's cool man. Thanks for sharing.

If you're not being sarcastic, then you're welcome.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:24 PM   #11
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Dodonpa has an OK reputation so far

I ran into The Rock at a downtown bar 2 years ago.
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:27 PM   #12
lbj4kb8
Decent playground baller

Kobe's family comes to my little brother's pharmacy to pick up their meds!! It's down in Irvine, California.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:11 PM   #13
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

I met Malik Sealy. That was cooler.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:44 PM   #14
Duck Rodgers
Serious playground baller

Duck Rodgers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
It's weird that he'd be sitting by himself or at least that no other people would approach him, especially in LAX, where you'd think more people would recognize him from his Lakers days.

I thought the same thing when I saw Kareem Rush reading a Slam magazine alone inside of one of those gift shops @ LAX back when he was with the Lakers.

But then again, I'm not the type that would approach any of them...because I just don't care enough. If I could play basketball with a NBA player...I would think it would be the greatest thing ever....but I'm not more inclined to speak to one of them away from the court than any other person really.
Duck Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:03 PM   #15
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

if it was a big-name kobe or something, i'd feel ecstatic too. but it's devean george...no wonder he was alone. congratulations though, i guess?
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: