Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-27-2007, 10:15 PM   #16
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

el_locoteee has decent reputationel_locoteee has decent reputation
Default Re: Is this guy got a future in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADE MONEY
If you can't speak english well, don't try to form complicated ideas using the language. Doing so prevents anyone from understanding what you're trying to say.

What you should've said was:

I can't speak english well.
I'm intelligent, because I can speak several languages.
I also have common sense.

I'm sure you're perfectly capable of saying those three sentences. Then we would've understand what the **** you were trying to say. Don't try to compensate for your bad english skills by trying to get fancy with language.

NO, if I said I have common sense just like that, actually make no sense unless you explain why you saying that.
el_locoteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #17
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation
Default Re: Does Sofoklis Schortsanitis have a future in the NBA

Sof can play in the NBA...but that game versus the USA was just silly...Team USA decides to bench Dwight Howard for the entire 2nd half, except for a couple of minutes, while they murdered by a Shaquille O Neal imposter....seriously, that was horrible coaching and just embarrassing...that guy was KILLING team USA in the paint
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:04 PM   #18
gaydad
I hit open layups

gaydad has an OK reputation so far

"Baby Shaq" is close to 400 lbs at 6'7"...he was the first cut from the greek selection for the european championship. If weight control wasn't enough, he's developing a locker room cancer fame.
You tell me if he's an NBA prospect
gaydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:16 PM   #19
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaydad
"Baby Shaq" is close to 400 lbs at 6'7"...he was the first cut from the greek selection for the european championship. If weight control wasn't enough, he's developing a locker room cancer fame.

Actually, Sofo is down to 350 pounds and is far from being a locker room cancer, besides not agreeing with his current headcoach who has stated that Sofo won't get any more then 5 minutes per outing under him. If you were a player of his caliber, did what the coach asked you to[put off a lot of weight] and then coach threatens to play you no more then 5 minutes on average, I'm sure you'd also be mad.

We saw what he did to the US front court, Bosh, Howard, Brand, etc., he just took the paint and made it his own. Height won't be a huge factor, mainly if he's going to be learning under Elton Brand, you know, who's also only 6'8 and one of the most under rated players in the league, not to mention one of the, if not, the classiest as well.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #20
gaydad
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Actually, Sofo is down to 350 pounds and is far from being a locker room cancer, besides not agreeing with his current headcoach who has stated that Sofo won't get any more then 5 minutes per outing under him. If you were a player of his caliber, did what the coach asked you to[put off a lot of weight] and then coach threatens to play you no more then 5 minutes on average, I'm sure you'd also be mad.
DOWN to 350 lbs? and he's mad that the coach does not acknowledge his PROFESSIONALISM?

no more comments
Old 07-29-2007, 01:25 AM   #21
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

Quote:

Locker room cancer, humm, never hear or such a thing in the NBA.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:30 AM   #22
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

Default Re: Is this guy got a future in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Can someone make a list of all the guys that have been labeled "baby shaq" or "_____ shaq" before they hit the NBA, then bold the ones who have actually lived up to the name? (hint: i'll save you some trouble and say that you don't have to bold any of them)

Just say dude is fat lol

Anyway the guy looks like he could maybe be decent, but with a label like that anything short of dominance is gonna make people consider him a disappointment. They're hurtin him in the long run

Yes same happen w/ big PGs that are label as the next Magic Johnson just because they are big for the position.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:59 AM   #23
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
DOWN to 350 lbs? and he's mad that the coach does not acknowledge his PROFESSIONALISM?

no more comments

Umm, the guy was over 400, and his coach told him to get to under 370 or so in order to recieve the playing time, and he matched and went below 370[350 or so] so no **** he's mad as he exceeded the coach's request and is still in the doghouse. Don't know the situation, don't open your damn mouth
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:52 PM   #24
gaydad
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Umm, the guy was over 400, and his coach told him to get to under 370 or so in order to recieve the playing time, and he matched and went below 370[350 or so] so no **** he's mad as he exceeded the coach's request and is still in the doghouse. Don't know the situation, don't open your damn mouth
hehe, wish I wouldn't make you look the fool you are, don't you? but really, one only has to read your arguments, my contribution is irrelevant
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: