Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-07-2007, 05:38 PM   #16
-primetime-

Default Re: if Iverson were 6'6'' he would be the greatest player in the history of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7
on valentinez day 1993 myself, AI and a couple of our cohorts went to chillz at a bowlin alley after bball practice. some white cats started a melee by yellin dis racist stuff. da system charged AI wit instigating a brawl cuz they racist, but i made it known not to f*** wit AI and our crew and da govorner granted him clemencey after he served 4 months.
would you have sex with AI?
Old 07-07-2007, 05:39 PM   #17
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: if Iverson were 6'6'' he would be the greatest player in the history of the game

Quote:
on valentinez day 1993 myself, AI and a couple of our cohorts went to chillz at a bowlin alley after bball practice. some white cats started a melee by yellin dis racist stuff. da system charged AI wit instigating a brawl cuz they racist, but i made it known not to f*** wit AI and our crew and da govorner granted him clemencey after he served 4 months.

OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:39 PM   #18
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

i don't know if he would have been the best, but he would be considerably better. might have an argument. think of how easily he gets into the paint. if he had kobe's size and managed to retain his quickness (unlikely because part of the reason he's able to change directions so quickly is that his dribble is so low and his steps are relatively small for the nba), he would be able to finish at a much higher percentage because he could really challenge the shotblockers.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
IversonMelo2K7
Kids at the park dunk on me

dont tell anyone but my actual IQ is 197...i keep it secretive because i dont want people to be jealous. so next time you dare step up to me, remember who you are dealing with.

The PM he sent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
huh?

he threw a chair in a bowling alley?

am i the only person that doesn't know about this?

Yes back in HS. Him and his friends were at a bowling alley. Got into a fight and he was accused of throwing a chair...hitting a white female in the head. Did time. The fight was alledgedly racially motivated.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #20
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
would you have sex with AI?

no, i only have da secks wit females
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:42 PM   #21
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
imagine if he were MJ's height, he would have the natural size for a 2-guard and therefore a defined position. with that height and his strength, skill, and toughness he would be as good if not better than jordan.

thanks for wasting our time
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:42 PM   #22
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The PM he sent me.
serious?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:38 PM   #23
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

was this thread only meant to show that not only kobe has idiotic fans?
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:41 PM   #24
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
huh?

he threw a chair in a bowling alley?

am i the only person that doesn't know about this?
Before his NBA career, his future was in jeopardy because he got into a "Bowling Alley Brawl" before his NBA days. Luckily the judge let him off easy after a while and he continued on with his life. Interesting story, huh?
Quote:
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #25
yeaaaman
Local High School Star

yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerWarrior12
Ohhh. So what you're saying is that any player at 6'6 can take MJ's throne and be the G.O.A.T?

Great Marc Jackson at his best again.

are you serious???? thats not anything close to what he said . he said if iverson was 6'6 he would be the G.O.A.T, whether or not that is true is up to personal opinion, and this is his. Allen iverson is not any player, so thats one of the dumbest things for you to compare iverson to any player
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #26
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

All you have to be is taller? Did some one mention this to Wang Zhi Zhi or Will Purdue yet?
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:48 PM   #27
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

With all of this Kobe or MJ crap, the better comparison would really be Kobe & Iverson. IMO, Iverson has had the better individual career, and is the better player considering what he has accomplished.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:50 PM   #28
yeaaaman
Local High School Star

yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
All you have to be is taller? Did some one mention this to Wang Zhi Zhi or Will Purdue yet?

same thing, hes not saying all you have to be is taller, hes saying you have to be Allen Iverson and taller, Wang Zhi Zhi and Will Purdue are clearly not Iverson
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:50 PM   #29
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Luckily the judge let him off easy and he continued on with his life. Interesting story, huh?
He did spent some time in jail. Most big colleges had offered him scholarships in football and basketball. Once out of jail, all those offers were gone, and he was almost lucky John Thompson gave him a chance.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:51 PM   #30
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
With all of this Kobe or MJ crap, the better comparison would really be Kobe & Iverson. IMO, Iverson has had the better individual career, and is the better player considering what he has accomplished.
What has Iverson accomplished? Being one of the main reasons David Stearn instituted the dress code? Kobe has rings, Iverson has???????
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: