Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: you just banged this girl w/o protection in the dark .. what do you do next ?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    yep.

i've only banged 1 girl raw, well 2 technically bc the condom broke during intercourse since my dick is really thick.

but anyhow, the girl that i banged raw, i regret it for the next couple of weeks. had to get myself tested, luckily came back clean.

still, no raw from here on out.
    yeah. I'm not worried about these virgins anyways. it's not like they'll ever have an issue like this in the first place.

it's like teaching astronaut safety precautions to a class of retards - it's not like they'll ever have to worry.

Default Re: you just banged this girl w/o protection in the dark .. what do you do next ?

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    yeah. I'm not worried about these virgins anyways. it's not like they'll ever have an issue like this in the first place.

it's like teaching astronaut safety precautions to a class of retards - it's not like they'll ever have to worry.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Your eyes adjust. You see that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    yep.

i've only banged 1 girl raw, well 2 technically bc the condom broke during intercourse since my dick is really thick.

but anyhow, the girl that i banged raw, i regret it for the next couple of weeks. had to get myself tested, luckily came back clean.

still, no raw from here on out.
    I make risk assessments on the girls I hook up with.

I still maintain if I'm hooking up with girls that are on the professional level, I'm good. Girls that are professionals DONT WANT TO GET PREGNANT.

Skanks on tinder that you're hooking up with I strap up.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

I put an ad out for a roommate a long time ago.

Truthfully, I was aiming to get a girl roommate so I could bang her.

So a girl called and came over to see the place. After talking for a little while, she revealed she was HIV positive, but said she loves sex and is always safe about it.

Anyhow, I told her I'd be in touch, but I never called back.

After a while, she called and left a very angry voicemail.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I put an ad out for a roommate a long time ago.

Truthfully, I was aiming to get a girl roommate so I could bang her.

So a girl called and came over to see the place. After talking for a little while, she revealed she was HIV positive, but said she loves sex and is always safe about it.

Anyhow, I told her I'd be in touch, but I never called back.

After a while, she called and left a very angry voicemail.

reminds me of this ad posted by a local supermarket close by .. renting out a room .. said 'only men' lol wonder if that was a woman looking for a live in fwb

that hiv girl is nuts .. is that how it is now that people with that shit are flaunting it and talking about sex like it's nothing ? yikes

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Look at the featured video on the homepage of that site.

No wonder that "culture" has the problems it has.
    You're the one with the gun fetish.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    reminds me of this ad posted by a local supermarket close by .. renting out a room .. said 'only men' lol wonder if that was a woman looking for a live in fwb

that hiv girl is nuts .. is that how it is now that people with that shit are flaunting it and talking about sex like it's nothing ? yikes
    No, that was a gay man or a man that didn't want the drama of a female.

Women never have to advertise like that.

I have made all my girlfriends be on the pill and have done nothing but nut inside since day one. I'm too spoiled. Could never go back to pulling out, let alone using a condom.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

She was not shaved when I did 'er / so out before u were in