Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-20-2007, 06:42 PM   #1
J Knickerbocker
Banned

J Knickerbocker has an OK reputation so far
Default Who's for Kobe going to the Chicago Bulls?

I'm all for it, it'd be cool to see him in a diffrent jersey. However, if he does go to the Bulls, isin't it proving that he does want to be like mike? And why is that so bad? So does LeBron, but LeBron looks stupid doing it.
J Knickerbocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #2
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who's for Kobe going to the Chicago Bulls?

*Sigh*.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I do, just to see him fail.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #4
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'm for it if the Bulls don't have to give up a lot.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:47 PM   #5
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

I want him to be a knick. I can't even really imagine him in the red and black. Plus I think the Bulls could give up a lot less and properly fill their post scoring hole and contend for a title.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #6
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

sign me up, I want him out of my Lakers town.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:51 PM   #7
Pyro
Banned

Pyro has an OK reputation so far

I rather the Bulls get KG
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:38 PM   #8
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't care either way. I just want the Lakers to improve. If that means trading Kobe, that's fine with me... but they damn well better get something of REAL value in return.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:50 PM   #9
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

I am for Kobe going anywhere as long as he keeps losing in the 1st round of the playoffs, or better yet, miss the playoffs for the rest of his career.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:53 PM   #10
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

If he goes to Chicago and he win a ring the Kobe > MJ Threads will never end and if he wins a ring I will be very annoyed.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:35 PM   #11
Maestro33
Decent playground baller

Maestro33 has an OK reputation so far

This is tough. Im all Bulls now for like 18 years and I really like Kobe. But I also really like our nucleus of guys who WANT to be there and genuinely like each other. Even if we didn't get gutted by the trade, Id have a hard time letting any of these guys go. Even Ben Gordon. I think people sell him short alot and most of the people who point out his negatives are going solely on hear say or past seasons. Same thing with Noc. I really do no want to lose him. He has a certain aura that cant be replaced and the guy just loves being a Bull so much itd kill me to see him go. So I guess, unless we get Kobe for some miracle package involving Wallace, Tyrus Duhon and some crap. Then im not game.
Maestro33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:13 PM   #12
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Wallace, Tyrus

That would suck. The Bulls would be left without a PF and a Center. I'd rather give up Gordon and Nocioni or Sefolosha.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:18 PM   #13
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
I do, just to see him fail.

Says the fan of a team who has a history of FAILING.

Stupid Kings fans.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:26 PM   #14
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

The bulls should get both KG and Kobe. That would be nice.
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:30 PM   #15
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Says the fan of a team who has a history of FAILING.

Stupid Kings fans.

Brilliant post, how did you know I was a Kings fan? Spooky.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: