Good college starter

Default The Scott Foster - Tim Donaghy Connection

https://www.foxnews.com/story/disgra...aise-questions

It's quite obvious what's going on isn't it? Or are there people out there who insist on being deaf, dumb and blind?

Default Re: The Scott Foster - Tim Donaghy Connection

Warriors stan trying to talk about refs.

Hilarious.

Good college starter

Why do you think the Warriors players went all in on getting KD on board? To beat LeBron? Ha! They're not too worried about him. They did it to make it harder for the refs to fix things against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit
    Why do you think the Warriors players went all in on getting KD on board? To beat LeBron? Ha! They're not too worried about him. They did it to make it harder for the refs to fix things against them.
    Yeah man I definitely remember the poor Warriors getting screwed by the refs against the Rockets. Or in game 1 of the finals, man, they completely rigged that for the Cavs.

Oh wait.

Too bad they couldn

Good college starter

[QUOTE=RRR3]Yeah man I definitely remember the poor Warriors getting screwed by the refs against the Rockets. Or in game 1 of the finals, man, they completely rigged that for the Cavs.

Too bad they couldn

[quote][COLOR=Gray][B]Cuban then turned to Stern and other NBA officials who were seated at the scorer

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sbw19
    [COLOR=Teal]remember when Cuban was fined $250 large for confronting the officials and David stern and yelling "your league is rigged"?
    [/COLOR]
    The NBA fined Houston Rocket Coach Jeff Van Gundy $100,000 -- the largest amount for a coach -- on Monday, a day after he accused officials of targeting center Yao Ming this postseason and said Dallas Maverick owner Mark Cuban was to blame.

While Van Gundy laughed off the penalty and Yao offered to pick up half the tab, the matter jumped to another, far more serious level. Commissioner David Stern called the fine "an intermediary step," adding that an investigation would continue once the Rockets finish their playoff run.

He said further punishment was possible, even implying that Van Gundy could face a lifetime ban.

"If he's going to say things like that, he's not going to continue in this league," Stern said. "If the attitude reflected in those comments continues to be public, he's going to have a big problem with me as long as I'm commissioner."

After the Rockets' 103-100 loss to the Mavericks in Game 5 Monday night, Van Gundy called Stern's statement "interesting." But the coach stood by what he had said.

--

This was '05. I remember thinking 'whoa Van Gundy has some balls'. Little did I know.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit
    https://www.foxnews.com/story/disgra...aise-questions

It's quite obvious what's going on isn't it? Or are there people out there who insist on being deaf, dumb and blind?

Very interesting. I told my son about the refereeing in the 2002 WCF, the very suspicious favoritism the Lakers got at the end of the 2013 season to squeak them into the playoffs.
    It's going to happen again the next 24 games - LA will get some very friendly ref treatment. Hell last game LA shot 17 FT in the last 20 min of the game to Houston's 0.

David Stern - who would you like to see in the playoffs? "The Lakers vs. the Lakers".

3-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=RRR3]Yeah man I definitely remember the poor Warriors getting screwed by the refs against the Rockets. Or in game 1 of the finals, man, they completely rigged that for the Cavs.

Oh wait.

Too bad they couldn