Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-19-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Your favorite game in NBA history

Post your favorite game in NBA history and why you liked it.

Mine's Sixers @ Lakers, 2000-2001 NBA Finals, Game 1. Iverson scored 48, Sixers took game 1 in overtime, and can't forget about the historic "Iverson stepping over Lue" moment. AI was handling Lue the whole series. Can't forget Snow's clutch shot either. Just rewatched highlights of it. My favorite game ever.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=79WSHpMU8...elated&search=
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:38 PM   #2
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Your favorite game in NBA history

I was a Sixer fan back then, so me too.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #3
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

game 7, kings vs wolves in the western semis in KG's mvp season...KG dominated that game, somethin like 32 pts, 16 reb, and he came up huge in the clutch with 3 blocks on the last couple of possessions
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #4
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
game 7, kings vs wolves in the western semis in KG's mvp season...KG dominated that game, somethin like 32 pts, 16 reb, and he came up huge in the clutch with 3 blocks on the last couple of possessions

yea he had like 33 and 21.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:46 PM   #5
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

my favorite game was when Gil showed Kobe and Nash whats real droppin 60 and 54 on em.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:47 PM   #6
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Not NBA but Illinois vs. Arizona in the Elite 8 in 2005 was my most favorite game ever.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTbE4eC-AIc

Winona St. vs. Barton in this year's NCAAII Championship was also incredible.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0WzmQmz9Kdc <---Game of the year, for any basketball. In my opinion

Last edited by wang4three : 06-19-2007 at 09:55 PM.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:48 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I agree with you Richie. I was too young to fully appreciate Jordan's games and the fact that im a Sixers fan makes that my favorite.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:54 PM   #8
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

-lakers suns playoff game last year where tim thomas hit the game saving three.
-GS Dallas game 6 where dallas got eliminated
-the game where stro dunked on yao.. thats when i really became an NBA fan.
-the ridiculously high scoring game between the warriors and the grizzlies... i think it was in january.
-crawford's 52 point game
-knicks pistons triple overtime
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:55 PM   #9
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

mine was when reggie miller scored 8 points in 9 secs against NY Knicks and was all up in Spike Lee's grill....i remember watching him steal the ball and run back to the 3 point line, thinking what is this guy doing, till he nailed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtPaMgyz4ec
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:56 PM   #10
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I loved that game, too.
Quote:
I agree with you Richie. I was too young to fully appreciate Jordan's games and the fact that im a Sixers fan makes that my favorite.
Quote:
I was a Sixer fan back then, so me too.
Sixers fans unite. :)
Quote:
the ridiculously high scoring game between the warriors and the grizzlies... i think it was in january.
That was scary. They both had like 150+ or something?
Quote:
-crawford's 52 point game
Pure magic.
Quote:
-knicks pistons triple overtime
Rip's big night. Great game.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:00 PM   #11
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
That was scary. They both had like 150+ or something?

not quite but damn close.. the grizz won they had 140 something, the warriors had 130 something.. no overtimes either.. stro and matt barnes both had great games, i think barnes actually got his career high.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #12
Fudge
Coke Boyz

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Dudes and Dudettes, it has to be the Rockets vs. Spurs a couple seasons back. Yenno, the 13 in 35? Ring a bell? Uh yeah, that was probably the best and my personal favorite. No need for an explanation.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #13
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I loved the game when T-mac dropped 62.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfvXqITpyEc

And of course I love the end of this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJHQ0MlceiQ

Can't thnk of many right now there lots more.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:06 PM   #14
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
-GS Dallas game 6 where dallas got eliminated

i liked that one too
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:07 PM   #15
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Dudes and Dudettes, it has to be the Rockets vs. Spurs a couple seasons back. Yenno, the 13 in 35? Ring a bell? Uh yeah, that was probably the best and my personal favorite. No need for an explanation.
That was pretty amazing.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: