Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-20-2007, 04:02 AM   #46
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Of the Active Players, who do you least want to win a ring from here on out?

Lebron James
Danie Gibson
Tracy Mcgrady
Yao Ming
Vince Carter
Allen Iverson
Carmelo Anthony
Dwight Howard
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:32 AM   #47
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation
Default Re: Of the Active Players, who do you least want to win a ring from here on out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Lebron James
Danie Gibson
Tracy Mcgrady
Yao Ming
Vince Carter
Allen Iverson
Carmelo Anthony
Dwight Howard

something tells me you didnt understand the question
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:54 AM   #48
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

There is really only LeBron for me. He is the only guy who plays on a team where I genuinely dont want one player on it to win a ring. Every other player has a teammate that I would like to see win one.

Individually, Dirk and Kobe because of how annoying their fans would get around here if they did.

TMac because of how he shafted the Magic and because I dont want a guy that soft to legitimately win a title, would basically be the end of the NBA as we know it.

Francis because I strongly dislike him and because he is a Knick, like a win/win.

Nash and Amare because the hype would get ridiculous(2 undeserved MVP = no title imo) and because they are two of the front runners in the "I should be a good defender but dont want to be" campaign that the NBA players are waging. Throw in Tmac, Kobe and LeBron to that campaign and all of a sudden I have a trend for the players I pick.

I would be quite happy if Shaq and Duncan won every title for the rest of their careers. Would love it if Grant Hill won one with the Magic. Wouldn't mind seeing TJ Ford win one, though I dont really want Bosh to win it because of the hype again.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: