Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-19-2007, 09:18 PM   #31
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Of the Active Players, who do you least want to win a ring from here on out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
knicks fan :|... lolll, no, I am actually a raptors fan, but I guess it may have something to do with the fact that we're all in the same division as well... I don't mind Marbury... but I wouldn't want Frye, crawford to win one I guess... also eddy curry... I want to see david lee and balkman win one, just not with the knicks, thats all...

Still bitter that we beat you in the first round? Either way, you can't deny that Kidd was nothing short of phenomenal in that series, considering he did it with a bad knee.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:27 PM   #32
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Of the Active Players, who do you least want to win a ring from here on out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
Still bitter that we beat you in the first round? Either way, you can't deny that Kidd was nothing short of phenomenal in that series, considering he did it with a bad knee.

It has nothing to do with the series or anything of that sort... stop getting all touchy just because it's jason kidd... can you live with the fact that one person on ish does not want jason kidd to win a ring? I told you, it's just one of those things, where I just don't like a player no matter how good he is... like tim duncan, i know he's a great player, i admit it, I just don't like him, and it has nothing to do with his style or play or anything... another player like that is wade...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #33
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

Quote:
It has nothing to do with the series or anything of that sort... stop getting all touchy just because it's jason kidd... can you live with the fact that one person on ish does not want jason kidd to win a ring? I told you, it's just one of those things, where I just don't like a player no matter how good he is... like tim duncan, i know he's a great player, i admit it, I just don't like him, and it has nothing to do with his style or play or anything... another player like that is wade...

Cool your jets, I was just pulling your leg.

I can understand that you don't want Kidd to get a ring deep down. I feel the same way with others, but I was just wondering (being neutral) what's there to dislike about the guy? I get it if it's simply a subtle grudge.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:36 PM   #34
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
Cool your jets, I was just pulling your leg.

I can understand that you don't want Kidd to get a ring deep down. I feel the same way with others, but I was just wondering (being neutral) what's there to dislike about the guy? I get it if it's simply a subtle grudge.

HE IS AN ABUSIVE HUSBAND GOTCHA!!!! like i got no problem with him as a player... maybe the way he looks... or his son's abnormally large head drives me away... i just can't put my finger on it...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:38 PM   #35
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Vince Carter.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #36
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

Quote:
HE IS AN ABUSIVE HUSBAND GOTCHA!!!! like i got no problem with him as a player... maybe the way he looks... or his son's abnormally large head drives me away... i just can't put my finger on it...

You know, that incident with his wife may be his one and only flaw. I don't condone what he did, but at the same time, I don't condone what his wife had been doing for years after that.

Anyway, Kidd is my favorite player, not neccessarily my favorite person. Ultimately, we don't know these people, unless we actually spend time with them.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:46 PM   #37
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

dirk and t-mac...

Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:17 PM   #38
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devientz
wtf is up with all these people typing spanish in here all the sudden......

Jódale Devientz, usted es un gallo que chupa coño.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:19 PM   #39
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
Jódale Devientz, usted es un gallo que chupa coño.

Please stop, it's as good as trolling.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:03 PM   #40
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Carlos Boozer
Shane Battier
Matt Harpring
Eric Snow
Damon Jones
Andrew Bogut
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:58 PM   #41
Who'sKobe
Decent playground baller

Who'sKobe has an OK reputation so far

Ray Allen
Who'sKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:34 AM   #42
Meloster!5
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Meloster!5 has an OK reputation so far

J.Kidd
Dirk
LBJ
Melo
Nash
Meloster!5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:09 AM   #43
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Nash without question. The guys a joke. He could be a 7th man in 5 years piggy backing off Bron and they'd give him all the freakin credit and pretend like his MVPs are deserved.

BTW my hate is more for the media that overrates him than for him.

Last edited by Y2Gezee : 06-20-2007 at 01:13 AM.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:14 AM   #44
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This may offend some but I'm gonna go with T-Mac. I just don't like his, "it's not my fault, I've always had a crappy team" attitude. Every magazine article I've ever read from his is always negative comments towards his teammates and never really shoulders the responsibility.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:59 AM   #45
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't want to T-Mac to win a ring but I want Yao to win a ring, so hopefully one or the other can get traded so Yao can win a ring.

Basically any team that has a swingman or guard as their best player, I do not want to win a ring. So teams like Lakers, Cavs, Heat, Nuggets, Nets etc. But teams who have a big man at their core I wouldn't mind winning a title, so teams like TWolves, Spurs, Grizzlies, soon to be Portland, Toronto, Jazz etc.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: