Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-19-2007, 05:51 PM   #31
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Most Overrated Player in the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
from now on when we disagree i will just post this picture

Too bad Stro won't do that in an All-Star game or as an All-NBA member........

I'll just bring that up when you post that.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:00 PM   #32
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Who in their right mind thinks Noah is Varejao?

me and lots of other people
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:04 PM   #33
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Who in their right mind thinks Noah is Varejao?
I see similarities, but Noah is clearly more talented than Anderson.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:06 PM   #34
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
me and lots of other people

A lot of other stupid people.

Hey, I guess if you try hard and have a unique hairstyle, you have to be the same.:rollingeyes:
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #35
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I see similarities, but Noah is clearly more talented than Anderson.

in what ways? neither one of them have any offesnsive skills. both are tall guys with crazy hair that run around out of control like mad men and call themselves basketball players.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:08 PM   #36
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
A lot of other stupid people.

Hey, I guess if you try hard and have a unique hairstyle, you have to be the same.:rollingeyes:

their "games" are very similar.. if you cant see that i'm sorry
Old 06-19-2007, 06:09 PM   #37
fatboy11

Quote:
in what ways? neither one of them have any offesnsive skills. both are tall guys with crazy hair that run around out of control like mad men and call themselves basketball players.
Noah has offensive skill, man. Wake up. Anderson really doesn't, but Noah does.

They play similar in that they do hustle and scrap. But Noah is much, much better basketball player.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #38
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Proves you're stupid. No need to respond anymore, Fatboy.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #39
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Noah has offensive skill, man. Wake up. Anderson really doesn't, but Noah does.

They play similar in that they do hustle and scrap. But Noah is much, much better basketball player.

i'm awake. he has no jumpshot. he has no moves. what exactly are these "skills" that he possesses?
Old 06-19-2007, 06:11 PM   #40
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Proves you're stupid. No need to respond anymore, Fatboy.

you never even presented an argument. you just wander in the thread and call me stupid. very productive poster i must say.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:14 PM   #41
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
you never even presented an argument. you just wander in the thread and call me stupid. very productive poster i must say.

I've given reasons why in many threads. Forgive me for not wasting my time doing it again for someone who clearly has never watched a college basketball game outside of the NCAA tournament.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:18 PM   #42
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
I've given reasons why in many threads. Forgive me for not wasting my time doing it again for someone who clearly has never watched a college basketball game outside of the NCAA tournament.

i have been unimpressed by noah plenty of times to make a fair judgement. i honestly don't comment if i feel that i havent seen a player enough times to comment.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:21 PM   #43
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

what exactly noah does so much better than varejao? both are fierce rebounders with no real offensive skill. energy guy that brings positive mentality to the team. but no star in this league.
14/8 is IMO absolute top for him. he'll get exposed soon enough in nba. he wasn't even a dominant college player by no means. he'll have quite a hard time scoring in nba. he'll never be a great offensive player. and even his biggest strength, rebounding won't be any easier to do on nba level. that's not a guy you take with #4 or #5 pick.

what makes anyone think that college 12/8 JUNIOR player (even on a ncaa champion) will be all-star quality in nba?

i'll admit, i only watched three games of his. but i REALLY don't understand why is he so hyped.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:22 PM   #44
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
i have been unimpressed by noah plenty of times to make a fair judgement. i honestly don't comment if i feel that i havent seen a player enough times to comment.

Then your attention to detail when watching a bball game must be similar to this:

Old 06-19-2007, 06:22 PM   #45
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas
what exactly noah does so much better than varejao? both are fierce rebounders with no real offensive skill. energy guy that brings positive mentality to the team. but no star in this league.
14/8 is IMO absolute top for him. he'll get exposed soon enough in nba. he wasn't even a dominant college player by no means. he'll have quite a hard time scoring in nba. he'll never be a great offensive player. and even his biggest strength, rebounding won't be any easier to do on nba level. that's not a guy you take with #4 or #5 pick.

what makes anyone think that college 12/8 JUNIOR player (even on a ncaa champion) will be all-star quality in nba?

i'll admit, i only watched three games of his. but i REALLY don't understand why is he so hyped.

See the above post. That's you too.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: