Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-16-2007, 12:46 PM   #31
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Players you're amped about for next season

Telfair was getting 30 + minutes heavily in the beginning of the season. I don't see how that's not a legitimate chance.

Anyways, for me, it's definitely Big Al Jefferson.

GG
Rondo

and after the injured season, I want to see Paul Pierce. Especially the new PP Big Al tandem.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:47 PM   #32
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
Josh Smith. I can see him putting up 20/10/3/3/2 next year which would be sick.
Not sure about the 10 rebounds...
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:49 PM   #33
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Lebron James, i think he'll learn a lot from that series and hopefully the sweep will motivate him to work harder than ever.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:59 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Andre Igoudala and and and and...damn what a bright future the Sixers have.

I guess I can say Rodney Carney whom didnt impress me as a rookie nor was I thrilled (or mad) at his selection. Curious to see what areas of his game improved and his physical stature. Kid is bony. Arms look like water guns, atleast make them into 40 cal's.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:03 PM   #35
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Arms look like water guns, atleast make them into 40 cal's.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:04 PM   #36
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Josh smith im thinking around 22 pts and 3 blocks a game
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:08 PM   #37
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Like most Pistons fans I'm interested to see Amir and Max in 15-20 minutes per game.

Otherwise Aldrige, Dwight (Turnovers!), Oden/Durant, and now Delfino in an expanded role.
The return.....

How did that lebroning feel bud?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #38
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got to leave to return.

And it was more of a Gibsoning than a LeBronning considering he shot <40%. And it felt like the Wading, Manuing, Kidding, and Pierceing of the past 5 years...

How did the Parkering feel? At least we had an excuse getting swept by Kidd in '03. WHat's yours?
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #39
The_Blur
Banned

The_Blur has an OK reputation so far

Leandro Barbosa - I want to see him be a 20+ scorer
STAT - I want to see if he can score 26+ like the year before his knee injury.
Josh Smith - That guy is really fun to watch play and I'm just waiting for him to get more chances to score
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:40 PM   #40
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nenad Krstic- People telling me hes starting to shoot 3's
Deron Williams- Should put up 20,5,and 9 next season
Mike James- Want him to do good in Houston
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:42 PM   #41
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

TJ Ford

He has improved each year in the NBA and now he has one year of experience with his new team. I think it will be a big year for him and I can't wait to see him this upcoming season.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:47 PM   #42
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Iggy
Rondo
Dee Brown
Monta Ellis
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:59 PM   #43
Pyro
Banned

Pyro has an OK reputation so far

Iverson and Melo

Now that they had a whole summer to gel

Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 04:59 PM   #44
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro
Iverson and Melo

Now that they had a whole summer to gel

That picture owns.
Old 06-16-2007, 05:02 PM   #45
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

James White --- I think he's on the come up, and older players like Brent Barry will be getting minutes cut (or traded). Other players didn't blow up their first season with the Spurs, but went on to do well (Barry, Finley, Oberto, Ferry, Brown, etc). White is the kind of athletic, yet defensive, player the Spurs could use. Spurs organization seems to like him too, even Tim Duncan.

Rudy Gay --- Probably my favorite player from that draft. Versatile player who will become a star in due time.

Nenad Krstic --- Overlooked player imo. Mostly because of injuries. But he's got plenty of game for a young big man.

Chris Paul --- The '06 season was undoubtedly a good year for him. But with Deron Williams blowing up. And newcomers Bandon Roy, Randy Foye, and so on. Paul hasn't been under the spotlight quite as much. Still a baller who I'm looking forward to watching... Come to think of it, I'm eager to see how well Stojakovic and West do as well. Both sidelined by alot of injuries.

Monta Ellis --- I was glad when Derek Fisher left to the Jazz, because I knew Ellis would get his season to shine. For the most part, he did. Now I just want to see him become a little more consistent, but he's one of my favorites.

JJ Redick --- This is one of those players I want to see how they pan out. Yes, I know he's destined to be a role player, but for a role-player he was drafted pretty high. If/when Grant Hill leaves it'll be interesting to see if Redick steps up at all. I'm not rooting against him by any means, just one of those players I'm keeping an eye on.

Nene Hilario --- Don't know if anybody remembers, but he was injured in the FIRST GAME of the '06 season (I was at that game), and was out for the whole season. Tough blow. Anyways, he came back in '07 and I thought he was pretty impressive, especially in the postseason. Solid PF/C who, if Camby gets traded, could become the Nuggest premier big man (I'm not high on K-Mart). I was suprised how well he guarded Duncan in the first round, def a player who can contribute on both ends of the court.

Last edited by SCdac : 06-16-2007 at 05:07 PM.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: