Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-17-2007, 04:04 PM   #256
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by elz
agreed Except on Duncan
He may not be toned but I've heard tons of players talk about how strong Duncan is. Durant doesn't need to bulk up. I recall Penny Hardaway doing the same thing and the following season he was much slower and lost some of his shooting touch. He needs to get strong enough to hold his own but not bigger. Besides there's not as many bulky giants in the league anymore. I never thought Camby was gonna be able to play center but he has and done a fairly good job. If he can play Center Durant is just fine at Small forward!

You bring up a good point. Jamal Crawford, Tyson Chandler, Allen Iverson, Marcus Camby, Luke Ridnour, Andrei Kirilenko, and Rashard Lewis are examples of the successful rail-thin NBA players. Durant shouldn't have a problem at all. Plus Ivesron plays SG, Camby plays C (they play bigger positions than their weight). Durant is only going to be a SF. Shouldn't be a big deal.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:07 PM   #257
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 18

big deal, get over it.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: