Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-16-2007, 01:39 AM   #46
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Phoenix's Team Should Sit Out 2morrow (Protest)

Maybe I've played professional bball before, and know that there is little impact to be made sitting in street clothes

Maybe you dont understand professionalism
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:41 AM   #47
steadyfast96
Serious playground baller

steadyfast96 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticism707
Now this is poetic. People criticize Ginobli for being a flopper, when Nash is ten times the flopper Ginobli is. But even with all those flops Nash has been getting away with all series long, it is own flop (on an Horry foul, but not nearly that hard) that gets Amare and Diaw suspended for a game! Nash and Amare have been doing just as much postulating as playing in this series, and it isn't clear if they are politicians, actors, or NBA players. This was evident in Game 4, with Tim Duncan in foul trouble from just silly calls, even picking up 2 offensive fouls in a 2 or 3 minute span (he may have never done this his entire career). Kurt "Hack-a-Duncan" Thomas played Duncan the majority of the game, finishing with 2 fouls (one against another player). It seems Amare's complaining paid off at last! While the Suns still may indeed win this series, they have nothing to complain about. They should be going to Phoenix down 3-1. Even though its tied, it's nice to see Nash and Amare's complaining and flopping, what has given them the edge in this series, has turned to cut Phoenix deeply, showing itself to be a double edged sword, just as likely to cut the opposing team as your own.

I agree. I hate to say it but seems like the Suns sparked controversy into this series themselves. I saw the tension from Phoenix in the beginning of Game4 (like Nash's soccer move to trip Bowen). And Amare rushing on the court, maybe he hyped himself up too much before that. Anyway you slice it, a rule is a rule. Considering the 1 games for Amare and DIaw, I'm surprised Horry only got 2 games, didn't he throw an elbow to Raja Bell?
steadyfast96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:06 AM   #48
chopchop20
National High School Star

chopchop20 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Maybe I've played professional bball before, and know that there is little impact to be made sitting in street clothes

Maybe you dont understand professionalism

Ha... real funny. From what I know about sports, team is dam near family. Aint no way in hell am I gonna let a teammate get mistreated or disrespected. Big ups to Amare and Diaw.
chopchop20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:28 AM   #49
chopchop20
National High School Star

chopchop20 has decent reputation

I hope that the Suns will represent in Game 5.
chopchop20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:07 PM   #50
laker24
I brick open layups

laker24 has an OK reputation so far

get over it
laker24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: