Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default What would you do if you seen lebron james at the store no one around late at night

no one around seems to notice he's lebron handful of people in the store

Default Re: What would you do if you seen lebron james at the store no one around late at night

Leave him alone

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: What would you do if you seen lebron james at the store no one around late at night

ask him where he got his hairplugs

Give him a head nod.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Absolutely nothing.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

I would legit ask him why he ruined basketball by colluding to form super teams.

He would just walk away because he'd see the crazy look in my eyes and know i'd body bag him if he got beef.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I would legit ask him why he ruined basketball by colluding to form super teams.

He would just walk away because he'd see the crazy look in my eyes and know i'd body bag him if he got beef.
    now this is one tough mf

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    now this is one tough mf
    Maybe.

Or maybe Bran is a bitch.

Why when the answer is completely out there? Maybe ask those guys before him who did it? Anybody.... everybody else did it, anybody in NBA history "colluded" aka. teamed up one way or the other... its a business, they dont stay because of loyalty, but because of met demands (money, position and/or most importantly goal which in a great players case is rings), if you want loyalty you should stick to high school basketball.... Some NBA players didnt have to change jersey or town and got that (teammate-s, cast, coach etc.) handed to them on a silverplate and some did because they didnt get that handed to them... no difference, because any of those greats at the level of say Jordan/Lebron/Kobe wouldnt want to end up ringless, preferably stay and get that silverplate handed to them but they all would have went to seek greener pastures especially if they would have been in Lebrons situation after 7 straight years of carrying scrubs, especially somebody with Kobes mindset/attitude (who demanded to be traded for that very reason remember Stalker? Because he knew those 3 first championship runs wouldnt do him much, he needed to win it as the man to prove everybody wrong, to prove even Shaq wrong) if the organisation doesnt meet their demands/goals (which is always = championship)...

Now im not saying you should stop being butthurt about Lebron, but still, there ya go...
    Last edited by pauk; 03-28-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Why when the answer is completely out there? Maybe ask those guys before him who did it? Anybody.... everybody else did it, anybody in NBA history "colluded" aka. teamed up one way or the other... some didnt have to change jersey or town and got that (teammate-s, cast, coach etc.) handed to them on a silverplate and some did because they didnt get that handed to them... no difference, because any of those greats at the level of say Jordan/Lebron/Kobe wouldnt want to end up ringless, they all would have went to seek greener pastures especially if they would have been in Lebrons situation after 7 straight years of carrying scrubs, especially somebody with Kobes mindset/attitude (who demanded to be traded for that very reason remember Stalker? Because he knew those 3 first championship runs wouldnt do him much, he needed to win it as the man to prove everybody wrong) if the organisation doesnt meet their demands/goals (which is always = championship)...

Now im not saying you should stop being butthurt about Lebron, but still, there ya go...
    You're insane. I like you, but you're insane.

What Bran did is unprecedented. Never in the history of the NBA have three top 10 players in their primes colluded to play together. Bran did it TWICE.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Why when the answer is completely out there? Maybe ask those guys before him who did it? Anybody.... everybody else did it, anybody in NBA history "colluded" aka. teamed up one way or the other... some didnt have to change jersey or town and got that (teammate-s, cast, coach etc.) handed to them on a silverplate and some did because they didnt get that handed to them... no difference, because any of those greats at the level of say Jordan/Lebron/Kobe wouldnt want to end up ringless, they all would have went to seek greener pastures especially if they would have been in Lebrons situation after 7 straight years of carrying scrubs, especially somebody with Kobes mindset/attitude (who demanded to be traded for that very reason remember Stalker? Because he knew those 3 first championship runs wouldnt do him much, he needed to win it as the man to prove everybody wrong) if the organisation doesnt meet their demands/goals (which is always = championship)...

I already shut down this shitty argument Pauk

If the 3rd greatest basketball player in the history of the sport cant recruit free agents to come play with him, that says something about him AS A MAN

So dont say Lebron carried scrubs, when its his fault hes playing with those scrubs

Hit that niguh and run.

No you wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    No you wouldn't
    Um, yes I would.

With an absolute certainty.

I already had an argument with Stephen A. Smith on his radio show after the first collusion and made him hang up on me.

Stephen A sold his journalistic soul so that he'd get invited to all the player parties and have inside access to Bran.