Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Female Genital Mutilation: 200 million women and girls live with FGM -U.N.

What's your view on female genital mutilation? There are now 200 million women and young girls living with this practice being done to them. Their belief is that doing it at young ages, it'll prevent girls from messing around with boys.

[COLOR="Red"]NSFW:[/COLOR] If you're interested in seeing some graphic pictures:
    Last edited by Draz; 02-06-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Default Re: Female Genital Mutilation: 200 million women and girls live with FGM -U.N.

religion is so retarded

NBA Legend

Default Re: Female Genital Mutilation: 200 million women and girls live with FGM -U.N.

http://www.techinsider.io/africas-po...umanity-2015-8

techinsider-africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8

africa and the middle east. fastest growing places on the planet. sshhhhhhhh don't say anything about it tho, you might be called insensitive.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 02-06-2016 at 04:23 PM.

These females feel NO sexual pleasure whatsoever later on during their sexual life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    What's the point of that? I can't stomach to read those articles with the vision of an innocent vag getting destroyed by any means besides something natural.
    The point is to remove pleasure. Pleasure and the lust to have sex at early ages and possibly throughout the entire life cycle of the female.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    These females feel NO sexual pleasure whatsoever later on during their sexual life.
    Not a bad thing, she wont cheat

What's your view on female genital mutilation? There are now 200 million women and young girls living with this practice being done to them. Their belief is that doing it at young ages, it'll prevent girls from messing around with boys.
    The point is to make sex less pleasurable for women, isn't it?

If we're going to call it "genital mutilation," we're not going to have a worthwhile conversation about it. Most males in the US have "mutilated genitals" as well. We call it circumcision, and it makes sex much less pleasurable for us. Because of modern sanitation, it has no other function.

Why is it called "genital mutilation" when it's done to women? Or, the other side of the coin: why is it not called "genital mutilation" when it's done to men?

I have no intention on having my daughters' genitalia messed with. The nature of my inquiry is: Why do we do it at all? I'm considering not having my sons circumcised either. It seems unnatural.

But if you favor doing unnatural things for religious reasons, to make sex less appealing because you're afraid it will corrupt the souls of your kids and distract them from God, why not do it to both men and women?

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    The point is to make sex less pleasurable for women, isn't it?

If we're going to call it "genital mutilation," we're not going to have a worthwhile conversation about it. Most males in the US have "mutilated genitals" as well. We call it circumcision, and it makes sex much less pleasurable for us. Because of modern sanitation, it has no other function.

Why is it called "genital mutilation" when it's done to women? Or, the other side of the coin: why is it not called "genital mutilation" when it's done to men?

I have no intention on having my daughters' genitalia messed with. The nature of my inquiry is: Why do we do it at all? I'm considering not having my sons circumcised either. It seems unnatural.

But if you favor doing unnatural things for religious reasons, to make sex less appealing because you're afraid it will corrupt the souls of your kids and distract them from God, why not do it to both men and women?
    Its not a fair trade, mutilated women get no pleasure vs reduced pleasure for men. Both practices are barbaric and absolutely unnecessary

Didn't know this. I'm not circumcised. I wouldn't know if it's less pleasurable. Is this true? God DAM what a time to be alive.

Most males in the US have "mutilated genitals" as well. We call it circumcision, and it makes sex much less pleasurable for us.

Also: Have we really thought through what it means to call this a human rights issue? Why is it? Why should the pleasure aspect of sex be something that is fought so hard over? Are we sure these other cultures don't have a pretty good point?

Again, I think it's good for sex to be pleasurable. but I have views on marriage and monogamy that most of you all probably don't. I think it should be pleasurable for wives to have sex with their husbands. If it's for anything else, I'm not on board. And I don't understand what is the ethical imperative to make sure men *or* women can have maximum pleasure be a major attraction to having sex with whomever they want.

Also: Have we really thought through what it means to call this a human rights issue? Why is it? Why should the pleasure aspect of sex be something that is fought so hard over? Are we sure these other cultures don't have a pretty good point?

Again, I think it's good for sex to be pleasurable. but I have views on marriage and monogamy that most of you all probably don't. I think it should be pleasurable for wives to have sex with their husbands. If it's for anything else, I'm not on board. And I don't understand what is the ethical imperative to make sure men *or* women can have maximum pleasure be a major attraction to having sex with whomever they want.
    You understand the issue is more than "pleasure" right? FGM is done in poor areas and the procedure can have severe physical effects both short and longterm

Tbh. Sex is the only thing good that comes out of life. Regardless of how healthy, wealthy, well off you are in life, true happiness comes from sex. People lust for it as much as we do for man made valuable items like money, cars, clothes, houses, land, the list goes on.

We can't rob people (women) of natural pleasures. Their practically turned into objects, used for your own sexual desires, to maintain a household and bare children. In a humane perspective, this is looked down upon. And it should.

Its not a fair trade, mutilated women get no pleasure vs reduced pleasure for men.
    Fair enough. No, it's not a fair trade.

Can you imagine having sex with someone that has had their genitals mutilated? She's either dead silent during sex or pretending to be enjoying it. I don't know whats worst.

Here is another side to the story. (I'm not for genital mutilation of women. But I find the idea interesting and worth exploring.)

Here is the father's point of view who wants to do this to his daughter:

"If my daughter is not able to receive pleasure from sex, she is much less likely to be taken advantage of by men. She is much more likely to be clear-headed in her choice of a mate, and is much more likely to end up in a high-functioning marriage based on personal compatibility rather than passive sexual dependency. I am giving her freedom from being a willing sex object for the gazillions of sex-crazed ne'er-do-wells who want to use her for pleasure. I am putting her on the fast track to maturity. Her chances of teenage or unwed pregnancy are basically zero now."