Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-01-2007, 03:07 PM   #1
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far
Default How far has Choke Nowitzki slipped in the player rankings?

He used to be TOP 5, Now I say Top 30 maybe.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default Re: How far has Choke Nowitzki slipped in the player rankings?

ouch that low? if KG who hasnt made the playoffs can still be in the top 10, why not dirk?

iam a closet dirk fan and it sucks that he is getting this much hate.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They lose this series hes hit Ewing levels of failure. Which isnt the worst thing in the world....but its not a good thing either.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #4
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

He is still #2 after Steve Nash.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:24 PM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What if Dirk gets the League MVP? How will he feel after his team loses in the first round, which is likely possible.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:26 PM   #6
SsKSpurs21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
What if Dirk gets the League MVP? How will he feel after his team loses in the first round, which is likely possible.

if this scenario takes place what happens? the mvp is usually given out in the second round...do they just have a press conference and award him the trophy?
Old 05-01-2007, 03:26 PM   #7
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
He used to be TOP 5, Now I say Top 30 maybe.

Seriously? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have a bipolar disorder or something?

If you're just baiting or something..fine

But you seem real.

Anyway, Dirk to me is right where he was before, in top 10.
I never considered him better than KG and I never will.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:26 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why are you either one extreme or the other? You either praise Dirk as the greatest thing since Jesus walkin on water or you bash him like he isnt even a lock for top 10 anymore. So you're gonna spam the board with your stupid ranting/crying about how the Mavs let you down? Didnt you say in the thread "How much does your team affect your life" as to say it doesnt? Seems it does since you've been on a rampage from making topics to posts trashing the team and players you have a username AFTER.

Playoffs people always 2nd guess thier player rankings...now Baron is high and Dirk is low. We seen this with Mike Bibby, Tony Parker.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #9
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If you're just baiting or something..fine

But you seem real.

Of course he isnt real.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:30 PM   #10
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
if this scenario takes place what happens? the mvp is usually given out in the second round...do they just have a press conference and award him the trophy?

Nah, I meant... well, if I was Dirk and I had choked in the NBA playoffs again, I would go crawl under a rock and not accept the League MVP trophy.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:30 PM   #11
jody
High school junior varsity star

jody has an OK reputation so far

wait, i think chokewitzki sounds better. the ****** should use that.

but anyway, is it really chokewitzki's fault that the mavericks can't defend perimeter players?

and what's with johnson playing chokewitzki at center one whole game? he doesn't play center. that's pure desperation and fear on johnson's part.

the incredible double standard between nowitzki and garnett has reached a new level i suspect.
jody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:33 PM   #12
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

i've been pissing on dirk's game all week. i think he's overrated, but he's not thaat weak. he's still all star. but just not mvp material. but if i ever hear another larry bird comparison, i'm going track down his ip, find his address, and bomb his house.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:34 PM   #13
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Still top 10. Not top 5.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:39 PM   #14
SsKSpurs21

if dirk can somehow dig deep and pull out that monster that played the spurs in last years playoffs the mavs would be rolling. i remember after that series everyone was on the nowitzki bandwagon for beating the spurs...then he lost it all in the finals.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #15
obonpaxis
Decent playground baller

obonpaxis has decent reputation

In order to NEGATE the pillsbury reputation he's earned in this series and last year's finals, he'll have to come out pissed OFF tonight with a swastika carved into his forhead. He'll have to stay in the paint, go off for 60pts, 20rbs, 10 assists and a 6 blocks, rip Al Harrington's limbs off, and eat Avery Johnson's bible in his post-game interview.
obonpaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: