Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-01-2007, 12:37 PM   #31
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Crying!?!?!?!

If you have ever had something you really cared about go against you and you really tried and fought your hardest and still couldnt change the outcome, then you know what it feels like to have that amount of frustration built up inside of you and you will cry... Not good to make a habit out of crying, but big letdowns can sometimes effect you that way
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:43 PM   #32
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

Imagine if he was laughing and joking around. These same nut bags would have their complaints.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:53 PM   #33
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Crying? These are grown men (I know everyone here isn't), but crying after a basketball loss is something reserved for grade schoolers, high schoolers and Adam Morrison. If you cry after out of joy after a win, it is different, but crying after a loss is both unprofessional, and I can't see it any other way.

Iverson is probably sitting across the locker room pissed and getting fired up for next game saying, "Man that Melo is a little biatch."

I'd get on him for laughing too. When you lose, you should be pissed and use it as motivation to improve, not as a sob-session.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:57 PM   #34
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has decent reputation

at least he wasn't crying like AK47

wahhhh wahhh i was completely useless and scored 0 pts and played too little minutes wahhhh
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:57 PM   #35
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
If you have ever had something you really cared about go against you and you really tried and fought your hardest and still couldnt change the outcome, then you know what it feels like to have that amount of frustration built up inside of you and you will cry... Not good to make a habit out of crying, but big letdowns can sometimes effect you that way

Pretty much. I find it funny that people complain that players don't really care about the game and are more concerned about money, and then turn around and make fun of guys who care so much about the game that they cry when they have a letdown. That's a true indication of a player who wants to win. It's not something to criticize of make fun of.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:59 PM   #36
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

son, please don't tell me you just tried to link to your own picture on ur computer

Last edited by ripthekik : 05-01-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #37
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSuperStar
Iverson is probably sitting across the locker room pissed and getting fired up for next game saying, "Man that Melo is a little biatch."

Please, Iverson is the last one to talk... dude was on Stephen A. Smith's show crying...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #38
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik

son, please don't tell me you just tried to link to your own picture on ur computer
i did! let me tell you, if you were as old as i am, you'd stumble around in the dark on this here interweb from time to time too!

here we go:

[IMG]//http://www.suntimes.com/realchicago/1990s/1990s/MJ-1f.jpg[/IMG]

anyway. point is people cry. in fact maybe i should cry right now.

damn. i can't figure out this here pic post at all. fnck it!
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:04 PM   #39
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

here u go
Old 05-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #40
guangmoreno
Banned

guangmoreno has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

:

U're funny guy dude.
GO JAZZ.

guangmoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #41
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
here u go
you are a prince!
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #42
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
What do you have against showing emotion? It's not girlish. It's human.

True dat.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #43
0ne50
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Pretty much. I find it funny that people complain that players don't really care about the game and are more concerned about money, and then turn around and make fun of guys who care so much about the game that they cry when they have a letdown. That's a true indication of a player who wants to win. It's not something to criticize of make fun of.
People love to shoot people down from the comfort of the computer desk. They don't know what side of the argument thay stand on. As long as someone leave themselves open to the critics, they critics will take shots.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:24 PM   #44
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Look at this pansy crying trophy hogging. Lets other appreciate it Mike. You didnt do it on your own.

Photoshop this picture because half of it is Juanitas due to MJ traveling to play with another team.

Look at MJ create 2 avg basketball players who will be working 9 to 5's after thier college careers. I guess Mike didnt take it to the hole strong enough. Too much tongue action, not enough penetration.

Suuuure MJ you're really sick here. You are so sick you cant even walk or hold yourself up. You NEEED Pippen (like he did for the 6 rings) once again. I guess you made Pippen a better caretaker too. But before you were being held up you were driving to the hole, going in the post shooting fadeaways, attacking the rim being very agressive. Guess you want an Oscar too. No wonder kids nowadays imitate you faking injuries, sickness. They got it from Mike.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:28 PM   #45
0ne50
Local High School Star

Quote:
Too much tongue action, not enough penetration.
haha that was funny and slick at the same time
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: