Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2007, 07:07 PM   #16
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Unhappy Re: Watch out! Amare is angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
Maybe Amare will whisper the words "flaming f@ggot" into Kwame's ear and he'll breakdown and cry.

It worked for the last 3 people who tried it, including MJ, I'm sure it'll work again. Unless maybe after repeated attempts the Kwame will simply develop an immunity to it.

Only time will tell.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:10 PM   #17
Liberalo
Banned

Liberalo has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Watch out! Amare is angry!

LOL, every season Kwame has a stretch of 10 good games or so.

It hasn't happened this year so far.

What if that stretch is just about to come lol? How lucky are the Lakers if it happens?
Liberalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:14 PM   #18
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Not worried about Amare and his weaksauce defense. Kwame will OWN him once again in the paint. :
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:17 PM   #19
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I hope Kwame reads this.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:23 PM   #20
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Not worried about Amare and his weaksauce defense. Kwame will OWN him once again in the paint. :

I doubt it man... Ill take an Amare + Kwambe matchup 7 days a week all day every day. The Lakers need a strong outing at home because playing against the Suns in the U.S Airways is never a task surpassed with ease...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:34 PM   #21
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Kwame will blow up
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:37 PM   #22
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Amare has always elevated his game in the playoffs. I am looking forward to Kwame getting ****ing owned by Amare.

Amare 50/14/4/6 book it.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #23
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Amare is going to have 40/20 with 4 blocks on Sunday...
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:46 PM   #24
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
I hope Kwame reads this.
I hope Kwame can read....

in all seriousness amare was embarassed by Kwame the other night and i'm sure he'll respond, i'd like to see Kwame take this challenge and make a real battle under the boards with Amare it would be fun to see an old fashioned battle of the big men...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:55 PM   #25
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
I hope Kwame can read....

in all seriousness amare was embarassed by Kwame the other night and i'm sure he'll respond, i'd like to see Kwame take this challenge and make a real battle under the boards with Amare it would be fun to see an old fashioned battle of the big men...

Amare - 24 points 10 rebounds 3 assists and 2 blocks on 65% FG.

Kwame - 19 points 6 rebounds 0 assists 2 blocks on 57% FG.

If by embarassed you mean still severly outplayed, then yes.

Amare isn't an amazing one-on-one defender by any means, but I think having 3 fouls in about 15 minutes really hurt his defense.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #26
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kwame - 19 points 6 rebounds 0 assists 2 blocks on 57% FG.
anytime kwame does this you should be embarassed...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #27
Liberalo
Banned

Liberalo has an OK reputation so far

Haha, Amare had better stats all over the board and played a better game yet Kwame gets praised like he shut him down or something lol.

Just tells you how great the Lakers really are
Liberalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:17 PM   #28
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
anytime kwame does this you should be embarassed...lol

Pretty much
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #29
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I didn't watch the game but I bet all Kwames points were dunks off assists. there's no way he earned more than 3 or 4 of those buckets. I know him too well.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:37 PM   #30
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Great, now Amare is going to get into foul trouble.

He doesn't play well when he is mad usually. He tends to pick up stupid offensive fouls, and gambles too much on defense.

He'd better hope he just has an average game, but still holds Kwame to 5 points again.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: