Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2007, 08:25 PM   #46
cplusplus22
Banned

cplusplus22 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Can Golden State make it to the Finals???

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
just mentioning how it is not so farfetched to see an upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I never said it was.

fatboy11 earlier: "They are nowhere near beating Dallas in a series. Dallas can get back into this very, very easily."

Last edited by cplusplus22 : 04-28-2007 at 08:27 PM.
cplusplus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #47
nbapoints
Decent playground baller

nbapoints has an OK reputation so far

The Warriors have a lot of problems with the Lakers and Spurs mostly. Strange about the Lakers, but they have the Warriors number like the warriors have the Mavs number. The Warriors and Suns would be an unbelievable duel. Any BB fan should hope for this matchup to happen just for the simple fun of watching. I also think, the nuggets could give the Warriors fits the way they are playing. that would be a good, fun matchup also. The Warriors I don't think would have much trouble with Houston.

this is all if they beat the Mavs which is certainly not a given. One win by the Mavs tomorrow and the Mavs have homecourt advantage again.

The Warriors can make it to the finals but it will be extremely difficuly considering they are the youngest team in the playoffs and have very little playoff experience.
nbapoints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:47 PM   #48
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I say the lose to Dallas in 7
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:54 PM   #49
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbapoints
The Warriors have a lot of problems with the Lakers and Spurs mostly. Strange about the Lakers, but they have the Warriors number like the warriors have the Mavs number. The Warriors and Suns would be an unbelievable duel. Any BB fan should hope for this matchup to happen just for the simple fun of watching. I also think, the nuggets could give the Warriors fits the way they are playing. that would be a good, fun matchup also. The Warriors I don't think would have much trouble with Houston.

this is all if they beat the Mavs which is certainly not a given. One win by the Mavs tomorrow and the Mavs have homecourt advantage again.

The Warriors can make it to the finals but it will be extremely difficuly considering they are the youngest team in the playoffs and have very little playoff experience.

playoff experience has been tossed out the window. these frenetic high energy Warriors are fearless and have nothing to lose.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:56 PM   #50
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

GS Warriors will be making a trip into the NBA Finals only to lose to the Mighy Cleveland Cavaliers.
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:57 PM   #51
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
fatboy11 earlier: "They are nowhere near beating Dallas in a series. Dallas can get back into this very, very easily."
They aren't anywhere near beating Dallas. Dallas is nowhere near beating them. Series is 2-1.

WTF are you laughing at, you stupid little troll?

Nowhere in my statement to say that Dallas is going to beat GS or GS is going to upset Dallas. My statement is dead on: The series isn't near over.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:58 AM   #52
cplusplus22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
They aren't anywhere near beating Dallas. Dallas is nowhere near beating them. Series is 2-1.

WTF are you laughing at, you stupid little troll?

Nowhere in my statement to say that Dallas is going to beat GS or GS is going to upset Dallas. My statement is dead on: The series isn't near over.

hey you stupid jackass, im not laughing at the statement itself. i think it makes a lot of sense, dallas is indeed a good team, good enough to come back from this deficit. but listen up jackass, im laughing because you made that statement and then later came back and said that you never made the claim that the warriors beating the dallas is far fetched. Saying that dallas can come back on the warriors "very very easily" would imply that it would be far fetched for them to beat dallas. i laughed at your contradiction last time, now i laugh at your lack of reading comprehension LOL
Old 04-29-2007, 01:05 AM   #53
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

If they beat Dallas, the only team I see with a chance of beating the Warriors are the Suns. If the Suns get knocked out, Warriors win the West.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:12 AM   #54
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Saying that dallas can come back on the warriors "very very easily" would imply that it would be far fetched for them to beat dallas.

How are those remotely equivalent? I think your username "C-plus" is a good indicator of your intelligence.

And if they do get past Dallas, I think Utah is disciplined enough to handle them. So, no they ain't making the Finals.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:43 AM   #55
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cplusplus22
hey you stupid jackass, im not laughing at the statement itself. i think it makes a lot of sense, dallas is indeed a good team, good enough to come back from this deficit. but listen up jackass, im laughing because you made that statement and then later came back and said that you never made the claim that the warriors beating the dallas is far fetched. Saying that dallas can come back on the warriors "very very easily" would imply that it would be far fetched for them to beat dallas. i laughed at your contradiction last time, now i laugh at your lack of reading comprehension LOL
What?

I didn't imply a god damned thing. Dallas can get back into the series very easily. Golden State could also pull off the upset.

And for the record, I NEVER had the claim that the Warriors beating Dallas was far fetched. Never. I only said that Dallas could easily get back in the series, which they can.

I didn't contradict sh!t, numb skull.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:50 AM   #56
cplusplus22
Banned

if you dont think it is far fetched for the warriors to beat the mavs then dont say the mavs can come back on the warriors "very very easily" as if the mavs are garunteed to win the series retard
Old 04-29-2007, 02:25 AM   #57
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cplusplus22
if you dont think it is far fetched for the warriors to beat the mavs then dont say the mavs can come back on the warriors "very very easily" as if the mavs are garunteed to win the series retard
I haven't acted as if anyone is guaranteed to win the series.

THAT IS MY WHOLE POINT. NO ONE IS OUT OF THIS SERIES YET.

But hey, I'm just a retard, right?
Old 04-29-2007, 03:03 AM   #58
kenuffff
Great young streetballer

kenuffff has an OK reputation so far

the answer would be : NO.
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: