Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2007, 01:05 AM   #1
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up Much Respect to the Golden State Warriors

whether you are a fan of the Golden State Warriors or not, you've got to give them tremendous kudos for how they're taking it to the regular season's best team. They are not playing like an 8th seed going up against all odds, they're not intimidated by this Dallas Mavericks team and they're playing some very inspired basketball right now. The passion and heart has transcended to the fans, who are cheering the roof off of the Oracle Arena. Say what you want about Matchups and the Mavericks being the better team, but Golden State's fearless intensity is what you have to give credit to. Don Nelson has done a great coaching job thus far with this team. And no, I wouldn't even consider myself a Warriors fan.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:07 AM   #2
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board
Default Re: Much Respect to the Golden State Warriors

there's no thread about this. thanks for making one.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:10 AM   #3
KIWI

yeah i agree i didn't think they would be up to playoff basketball but im eating my words right now i still wouldn't count the mavs out just yet though.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:14 AM   #4
Targus™
Good college starter

by all means I still expect the Mavs to win this series, I just never expected this much fight from the warriors. i honestly thought it was a sweep at first.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:15 AM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

S.Jackson is a better psychiatrist then i thought!
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:19 AM   #6
Dwight Shrute
I brick open layups

Dwight Shrute has an OK reputation so far

How can you not be a fan of the Warriors... they are too fun to watch and not like
Dwight Shrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:21 AM   #7
Targus™
Good college starter

it's a nor-cal thing. ^
Old 04-28-2007, 01:22 AM   #8
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

Mavericks look so shaken now they might lose Game 4 and even Game 5.

Dirk gotta bring it.

Baron Davis is looking like D-Wade on those goons.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:23 AM   #9
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
it's a nor-cal thing. ^

Yeah I'm not a fan but I still kinda want them to win this series for the reasons you listed. Not to mention IF they pull off the upset that'd be hilarious.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:27 AM   #10
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Shrute
How can you not be a fan of the Warriors... they are too fun to watch and not like
Yea, honestly they're funner to watch than the Mavericks. Call me a bandwagon jumper but if I can get league pass next yr, I'm on.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:20 AM   #11
jamgolf
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jamgolf has an OK reputation so far

I agree - GS is playing with a lot of passion. What energy !!!
I wonder what a GS vs Phoenix game would look like? But Phoenix has The Matrix and Amare ... so probably Suns will beat them but still it would be an interesting game to watch.

I am a Mavs fan and am rather disappointed in their playoff performance thus far. Infact they haven't played well lately even in the later part of the regular season. Additionally - their so called leader seems to be on vacation. Hope he returns sometime before the GS Warriors win their 4th game ...

But in the mean time - congratulations GS Warriors for your spectacular performances.
jamgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:25 AM   #12
NBAFan
Kids at the park dunk on me

NBAFan has an OK reputation so far

For the sake of entertainment, I hope this goes 7 games. May the best team win! :
NBAFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:29 AM   #13
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamgolf
I agree - GS is playing with a lot of passion. What energy !!!
I wonder what a GS vs Phoenix game would look like? But Phoenix has The Matrix and Amare ... so probably Suns will beat them but still it would be an interesting game to watch.

I am a Mavs fan and am rather disappointed in their playoff performance thus far. Infact they haven't played well lately even in the later part of the regular season. Additionally - their so called leader seems to be on vacation. Hope he returns sometime before the GS Warriors win their 4th game ...

But in the mean time - congratulations GS Warriors for your spectacular performances.

dude it ain't over yet you just have to win the next game thats all
Old 04-28-2007, 02:31 AM   #14
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamgolf

Agreed, Dirk has not played well at all in these playoffs. He needs to step up on this big stage or he'll lose the MVP race and more importantly this series.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:32 AM   #15
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Yep, they are playing inspired basketball. A lot of teams could learn a thing or two from them. The real question now is if the Mavs wilt under pressure yet again like they did last year vs the heat. As a team there is no doubt who is better. its just that the Mavs have this history....
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: