Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2007, 10:25 PM   #16
JMEWLS

Default Re: 16, 19, 16

averaging a triple double this playoff series. too good!
Old 04-27-2007, 10:28 PM   #17
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

J Kidd's career average against the Raps is prolly really close to a triple double
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:29 PM   #18
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Point god
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:29 PM   #19
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

If we had JKidd this year, Barbosa might not be whoring us.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:32 PM   #20
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
**** you Mitch, can't believe we didn't get him.

Jason Kidd's averages through 3 games...12.7 points, 12.3 rebounds, 13.7 assists, 2.3 steals. Ridiculous.

I was just gonna say that. god damnit
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:36 PM   #21
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

You Lakers fans need to shut the **** up. 99% of you wanted to keep Bynum and he was the only thing that prevented you from getting Kidd or someone even better. Now, nobody in their right mind would give up a player on Kidd's level for Bynum. Good job.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:41 PM   #22
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Actually, all the Lakers fans were happy to give Bynum at the time. We were actually more reluctant to give up Odom, considering our rebounding would be attrocious without him, and the fact that he's the initiator (or was) of the triangle.

I'll try to pull up the thread.

Edit: Not sure why I'm posting these, but what the hell...

Thread 1
Thread 2

Last edited by RidonKs : 04-27-2007 at 10:50 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:45 PM   #23
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
You Lakers fans need to shut the **** up. 99% of you wanted to keep Bynum and he was the only thing that prevented you from getting Kidd or someone even better. Now, nobody in their right mind would give up a player on Kidd's level for Bynum. Good job.

Nah
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:49 PM   #24
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta

Mitch Cupcake is not 99% of all the Lakers fan, get ur story straight punk.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:54 PM   #25
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Say what you want about the great Steve Nash, Kidd is my hero. He sets the tone on BOTH sides of the floor every night. As much as the Suns need Nash, the Nets need Kidd even more. That pass he had tonight where he flipped it behind his back to VC and he dunked it from like 10 ft away was absolutely ridiculous.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:45 PM   #26
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people

On a bum knee at that. If Jason Kidd has a jump shot that was as good as Nash...he would be even more of a great PG (he already is but it would boost him further imo).

I figured his ending statline would be sick. Surprised he didnt get over 20 assists tho. Those numbers from a PG are video game like.
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:52 PM   #27
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** ive never done that in a video game with an actual point. Maybe an NBA jam video game. But not a real 5 on 5 game. I could do it with a bigman. But not a point.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:14 AM   #28
junkifunki
Decent playground baller

junkifunki has an OK reputation so far

Look at what Kidd's done to Carter. Have you ever seen VC get so many triple-doubles in one season? Kidd's passing is just contagious.
junkifunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:35 AM   #29
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
probably the quietest 16,19,16 type game ever. it was all Vince Carter for the Nets tonight.

yea extremly quiet. i was at the game and some1 told me his Kidds stats at the end and i was like holy shyt i didnt know he was putting those numbers up

I hope this guy wins a ring b4 he retires
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:49 AM   #30
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Seriously. I mean, I have the utmost respect for Kidd, but you aren't going to see another game like this that came so... unnoticeable, for a really long time.

Almost all of his assists seemed to come from passes to Carter coming off screens for quick hitters (any PG could do that), and just playing within the offense and moving the ball. His points came off open 3's and fastbreak layups, with a few nice moves thrown in here and there. It really didn't seem like he attacked from the halfcourt set much at all, from what I saw.

Again, brilliant statline, but after watching it, meh.
meh that all you can say about those stats? Kidd schooled TJ on D and played decent D on him as well plus took him away from his normal dribble penetration game thus reducing Bosh's numbers. All that needs to show is what happend when Kidd left the floor and Marcus Williams played the Nets struggled. Without Kidd no way Nets would win this regardless of VC's numbers. On a bad knee at that also.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: