Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2007, 06:51 AM   #31
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Calling Out Baller1986 (AKA ISH Public Service)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullit
You assume the Mavericks are the most dominant team in the NBA? Fine, first true statement I read in your postings.

Funny hahahaha like you
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:54 AM   #32
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller1986
The End of the Dallas Mavericks is near 29 yrs.old Dirk Nowitski retired after faking his injury in a tight series vs. The GS Warriors.

Mark Cuban sell his team to a newspaper boy because his team is no longer the most dominant team in the NBA.

Dallas Mavericks needs Cowboys to shine not some whinners.

and to think ish banned me because of this retard hey baller1986

Manahimik ka kung wala kang magawa sa buhay mo -
Old 04-27-2007, 06:56 AM   #33
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
and to think ish banned me because of this retard hey baller1986

Manahimik ka kung wala kang magawa sa buhay mo -

I am not the one who started mybe you can call 30 yrs.old Jintotheizzo and you can holla at him.

The guy is stalking me since day one and probably he is pretty screw up.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:56 AM   #34
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Funny hahahaha like you

Baller1986 = Bakla!
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:57 AM   #35
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Baller1986 = Bakla!

Reported again calling some elementary insults.

Poor little Whinner just go away.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:57 AM   #36
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I am not the one who started mybe you can call 30 yrs.old Jintotheizzo and you can holla at him.

are you trying to sick me on Kiwi now?

pathetic

we tight

he knows I am West Auckland all the way:
Old 04-27-2007, 06:58 AM   #37
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

funneh thread
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:59 AM   #38
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

Quote:
Reported again calling some elementary insults.

Poor little Whinner just go away.

you actually report people?

hmm maybe that is why you arent banned yet, I havent reported you

I better go back and do some work:
Old 04-27-2007, 07:00 AM   #39
KIWI

Quote:
are you trying to sick me on Kiwi now?

pathetic

we tight

he knows I am West Auckland all the way:lol:

Old 04-27-2007, 07:00 AM   #40
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Guys like you do not even have a perfect english. Check all the posters thread here and you can see that most of them made an error of sort.

Your also a dumb ass like your avatar if your over 20 yrs.old and acting like a retard i will just POINTS and LAUGHS because your crying like a little girl.

Borat likes giving tumbs up to poster 1986. He did a great posting!
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:00 AM   #41
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Quote:

Funny
Old 04-27-2007, 07:04 AM   #42
Liberalo
Banned

Liberalo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Hit the gym?

I get paid for that you lil beyotch

Wow, that's nice. Wish I could get paid for that.

What exactly do you if it isn't a secret.
Liberalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:04 AM   #43
KIWI

Quote:

im fink you is screw up he stalk me day one me love lebron james me tarzan me love jane lol

dude you go around reporting but your the big problem wake up theres a reason why nearly every poster on here has called you out no one likes you SERIOUSLY
Old 04-27-2007, 07:06 AM   #44
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Quote:
im fink you is screw up he stalk me day one me love lebron james me tarzan me love jane lol

dude you go around reporting but your the big problem wake up theres a reason why nearly every poster on here has called you out no one likes you SERIOUSLY

Cause at 6-3 and 190 lbs i am alot better than you. You cannot even tell that right into my face because you know your just scared.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:09 AM   #45
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

Quote:
Cause at 6-3 and 190 lbs i am alot better than you. You cannot even tell that right into my face because you know your just scared.

190 is too skinny for 6'3"

and you wanna talk tough to Kiwi?

have you ever been to NZ?

they play rugby down there, everyone is hard
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: