Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-26-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Exclamation Everybody Clap Your Hands!! *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap...

if your home arena plays this over the speakers you probably have a really boring team.

I've noticed this chant playing in Houston, Charlotte, Cleveland and a few others...

it's easily the most annoying thing i've heard in any arena... especially in charlotte where it seemed they were playing it twice every quarter...

if you know a team that does this in there arena... please post it in the thread so i can add it to the list... im shocked at the # of teams that have this stupid chant/clap/whatever

Houston
Charlotte
Cleveland
Miami
milwuakee
detroit
magic

Last edited by DoubleTech : 04-27-2007 at 12:25 AM.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:08 PM   #2
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Everybody Clap Your Hands!! *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap...

I notice it every time I watch a Heat's home game on t.v.. I feel like punching the guy that made that stupid song to begin with. Must have been a native of L.A..
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:17 PM   #3
grimreaper1377
Local High School Star

grimreaper1377 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Everybody Clap Your Hands!! *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
I notice it every time I watch a Heat's home game on t.v.. I feel like punching the guy that made that stupid song to begin with. Must have been a native of L.A..

grimreaper1377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:19 PM   #4
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

People should only clap your hands in sync if it's for Warren Carter
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:22 PM   #5
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

Pistons do it about once a game. At least they used to, I haven't been to a game in a while.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:34 PM   #6
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Heat do it alot. But there crowd is one of the loudest in the NBA so That "lets go heat " is the loudest chant there is.
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:49 PM   #7
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Just played it at the Pistons/Magic game
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:13 AM   #8
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASH = BEST

I guess that's why don't play it in L.A.?
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:15 AM   #9
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far

its the chacha slide, what do u expect
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:25 AM   #10
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

any more western squads?
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:34 AM   #11
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Most arenas have it, it does not matter if the team is boring or not.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:43 AM   #12
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
Just played it at the Pistons/Magic game

yup, i went to the game today.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:10 AM   #13
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

that's not true, they would be playing it at Kings games and they rarely do.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:17 AM   #14
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
yup, i went to the game today.

Did you clap your hands?
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:26 AM   #15
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

here's a joke for you all..
U2 is in concert playing in ireland

half way through a song the music stops an Bono starts clapping his hands slowly clap......clap .....clap...."every time i calp my hands"...clap...clap.....clap..... "another child in africa dies"....clap.....clap....clap....

then from the crowd a loud irish brouge breaks the moment
"then stop foookin clappin man"...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: