Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Doh! 2 Palestinian girls stab a 70 year old Palestinian man thinking he's Jewish

[QUOTE=TheMan]They were also expelled along with the Moors in the 1700's.

Spain has tried to right that wrong though in recent years. If you have a Sephardic Jewish Spanish surname and have the documents to prove it, you can apply for Spanish citizenship. Oddly enough, my last name, Gut

Cali Love

Default Re: Doh! 2 Palestinian girls stab a 70 year old Palestinian man thinking he's Jewish

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    my name is spanish spelling, not portugese and also, don't write my name here, I don't want e-stalkers, and also, my last name comes from Cuba 80 years ago, via Spain. My dad's half is that, my mom's half is Eastern European Jewish. That is how Jews with Spanish last names are born, ALSO there are some Jews in Spain and South America and Mexico with Spanish last names anyways.

Don't forget, before the inquisition there were a shitload of Jews in Spain.
    Yeah praise to the Turks tho if it wasn't for them your ass would not be in existance. Real talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    my name is spanish spelling, not portugese and also, don't write my name here, I don't want e-stalkers, and also, my last name comes from Cuba 80 years ago, via Spain. My dad's half is that, my mom's half is Eastern European Jewish. That is how Jews with Spanish last names are born, ALSO there are some Jews in Spain and South America and Mexico with Spanish last names anyways.

Don't forget, before the inquisition there were a shitload of Jews in Spain.
    You gave us your name freely, funny how you get all defensive and serious and non-trolling like when someone hits close to home. And none of what you said means you are Jewish.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I was wondering. Koran scholars, when a muslim woman martyr's herself does she become a concubine in heaven? What's the payoff?
    This kids parents knew the outcome, they can't complain or show outrage. Bad parenting there.
    Muslim women don't "become" houris or concubines. Houris are creations inside Paradise. Muslim women are beings who have believed, done good deeds, earned knowledge and graduated to the next realm.

They get their own portion in the Hereafter. And are of much much higher status.

Martyrdom isn't even a big deal. The doctor who lives frugal, donates money to charity, lives their career saving lives and consistently cultivating themselves spiritually wins out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Muslim women don't "become" houris or concubines. Houris are creations inside Paradise. Muslim women are beings who have believed, done good deeds, earned knowledge and graduated to the next realm.

They get their own portion in the Hereafter. And are of much much higher status.

Martyrdom isn't even a big deal. The doctor who lives frugal, donates money to charity, lives their career saving lives and consistently cultivating themselves spiritually wins out.
    It's easier to be a martyr than it is to be a frugal and charitable sinless doctor though.

[QUOTE=TheMan]They were also expelled along with the Moors in the 1700's.

Spain has tried to right that wrong though in recent years. If you have a Sephardic Jewish Spanish surname and have the documents to prove it, you can apply for Spanish citizenship. Oddly enough, my last name, Gut

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

What if you're an actual Spaniard in Latin America or the United States? Does this apply to anybody with Spanish ancestry or only Jews? That would be REALLY weird if Jews have an automatic right to Spanish citizenship, but an actual Spanish person who's actually a native of that land doesn't.

Difference is the Latin American's ancestors likely weren't forced to leave Spain. They elected to do so by choice and start anew elsewhere. Jews were just rounded up and booted. They didn't choose to give up their association there.

Very good NBA starter

More Palestinian terrorism... what's new

note: I don't think the people who make up these extremist groups are less than human, but this picture does a good job of showing that there is a wider problem out there. Israel happens to be on the forefront

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I was wondering. Koran scholars, when a muslim woman martyr's herself does she become a concubine in heaven? What's the payoff?
    This kids parents knew the outcome, they can't complain or show outrage. Bad parenting there.
    She gets 72 Jameers.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Good luck, homie. Gutierrez is like Smith here in America. You can't be a cool Jew like us pinche guey.

All I did was mention the FACT that Gut

girls will be girls