An NBA level talent is like one in a million. Though I don't live in the USA, here's what my perception of it is, at least for people who aren't ridiculously tall:
1) Take the best player from your high school team.
2) Put him in a team with all the other top high school players in your state.
3) Take the best player out of all of them.
4) Make a national team with these top players from each state - and take the top handful.
5) Even if they somehow manage to make it to the NBA, many of them will be bench warmers, some will completely fail, some will linger in the D-League.
6) A very select few will actually play decent minutes in the NBA.
7) Your result is a freak of coordination, athleticism and skill. Anything you can do, they can do better
So yeah, I'd imagine your average And1 talent comes in quite a few steps before the NBA. Maybe 2/3/even 4? As people have said, if you were good enough to make millions in the NBA, why would you play streetball and make maybe a fraction of that?