Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-25-2007, 11:12 AM   #1
SportsAnalyzer
Banned

Default Why does Dwayne wade constantly act like he is hurting after he makes a shot?

But when he misses the shot he is not in pain and he is grimacing at all. I always wonder why he does that silly SH*t
SportsAnalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #2
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Default Re: Why does Dwayne wade constantly act like he is hurting after he makes a shot?

drama queen
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:19 AM   #3
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Default Re: Why does Dwayne wade constantly act like he is hurting after he makes a shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
drama queen

Drama Queen that is why last year he make Dirk Nowitski
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:19 AM   #4
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Mabey using good fundimentals upsets something. Like keeping his elbows in might make his shoulder hurt, ro squaring his shoulders. The result would be, when he uses good form it goes in but hurts him, but when e uses bad form it doesn't hurt him, but he misses. Just a thought.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:23 AM   #5
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

I havn't seen Wade do it. But I know what you mean. There's some kid in my school that does that crap all the time. Everytime he makes a basket he acts as though he's in pain like he worked hard to get the basket, when all he done was shoot a jumper.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:23 AM   #6
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Its probably cause he is hurting...that injury was pretty serious and alot of people thought he rushed back too fast!
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:29 AM   #7
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

story of his whole career, drama queen-ism. On defense o I can barely move, I can't even feel my legs, grimace in pain every time a camera is on me, then we get the rebound "outlet! outlet! * 360 dunk *" Ouch I'm hurt again, repeat. Make sure before the game to plant the seed of atleast 2 injuries so everything that goes right I'm a warrior because I'm doing it in spite of, and anything missed is because of whatever extremities I decide are within iotas of needing to be amputed. Make sure to remind the announcers to mention my injuries no less than 3x per minute
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:31 AM   #8
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
story of his whole career, drama queen-ism. On defense o I can barely move, I can't even feel my legs, grimace in pain every time a camera is on me, then we get the rebound "outlet! outlet! * 360 dunk *" Ouch I'm hurt again, repeat. Make sure before the game to plant the seed of atleast 2 injuries so everything that goes right I'm a warrior because I'm doing it in spite of, and anything missed is because of whatever extremities I decide are within iotas of needing to be amputed. Make sure to remind the announcers to mention my injuries no less than 3x per minute

thats pretty much it..but i still like wade when he just plays and doesnt do the staring at the crowd stuff.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #9
different107
National High School Star

Quote:

Well said.

different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #10
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:

Seriously. Don't you guys remember during last years playoffs when the news was reporting that he was hurting so bad he had to walk around practice leaning on a push cart or something because he couldn't walk, and then he had a huge game?

I think it was last year in the Piston's series.

This guy is a joke. He was a talented basketball player, and still could be, but his whole game has turned into acting, more than playing basketball.

I can't help but wonder why this year TNT isn't showing replays of foul calls during the playoffs.

I thought it was maybe because of the whole Crawford/Duncan thing and they didn't want to cause anymore trouble, but I'm also wondering if it isn't a DWhistle thing, because I don't know ANYONE who isn't a Miami fan, or a D Wade fan, that was happy about last years finals turning into a free throw shooting contest.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

Weird how it's usually opposite. People wince when they miss.
He's probably building on his sympathy card. His game relies partially on superstar treatment. This may be just an appetizer.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #12
JtotheIzzo
OOOHWEE Cleveland!!!

I like D Wade and all but he went down a few notches in my book when I saw a close up picture of him on the ground in the AI Nugs cover SLAM and noticed the guy wearing a falkin hockey girdle underneath his shorts.

that aint right
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:05 PM   #13
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I like D Wade and all but he went down a few notches in my book when I saw a close up picture of him on the ground in the AI Nugs cover SLAM and noticed the guy wearing a falkin hockey girdle underneath his shorts.

that aint right

He is metro.

Go Canucks Go!
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #14
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

Probably the same reason guys limp back on defense then suddenly explode when they get the ball in their hands.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:34 PM   #15
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Why does he fall on the ground everytime he makes a lay-up?
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: