Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-25-2007, 08:18 AM   #31
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Spurs or NUG? who can beat easily Suns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
yep you cant answer it i win

hey when the Cavs win a championship holla at me

NEXT

When the Cavaliers make it in the 2nd round or even in the Eastern Conference Finals and your team got eliminated in the 1st round, I would just POINTS and LAUGH at you and i will bump this post to remind that your team and yourself are both LOSERS.
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:21 AM   #32
DetroitBadBoys
I airball my layups

DetroitBadBoys has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller1986
When the Cavaliers make it in the 2nd round or even in the Eastern Conference Finals and your team got eliminated in the 1st round, I would just POINTS and LAUGH at you and i will bump this post to remind that your team and yourself are both LOSERS.
Round 2 for the Cavs is gona be a real push, the Wizards are real tough this year even without Butler and Gil. Does making round 2 make your Cavs so much greater than the Spurs?
DetroitBadBoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:25 AM   #33
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitBadBoys
Round 2 for the Cavs is gona be a real push, the Wizards are real tough this year even without Butler and Gil. Does making round 2 make your Cavs so much greater than the Spurs?

If it is either the Raptors or the Nets the Cavs will be facing i think the edge will favor the Cavs, We beat a healthy Wizards Last year and almost eliminate your Detroit Pistons.

I think Cavs and Lebron has gain alot of experience and exposure to make it in the Eastern Conference Finals by the way Lebron has one of the best playoff debut last year averaging 30.8 PPG.
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:38 AM   #34
DetroitBadBoys
I airball my layups

DetroitBadBoys has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
If it is either the Raptors or the Nets the Cavs will be facing i think the edge will favor the Cavs, We beat a healthy Wizards Last year and almost eliminate your Detroit Pistons.

I think Cavs and Lebron has gain alot of experience and exposure to make it in the Eastern Conference Finals by the way Lebron has one of the best playoff debut last year averaging 30.8 PPG.

I gotta say Lebrons playing pretty good against a team with 2 of their starters injured. And they might have the edge over Raptors and Nets, but its not gona be an easy series.
DetroitBadBoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:46 AM   #35
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

actually Null means=Negative or No effect. Anyway Kiwi you speak tagalog also?
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:00 PM   #36
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Spurs have a better chance at beating the Suns than the Nuggs, and history has shown that the Suns cannot match up with the Spurs well.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:03 PM   #37
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
i think is rox and tmac is most null player in league he make dirk the overrated make him most null player yall watch out for roxs they kill the team

Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:11 PM   #38
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

STOP MAKING THREADS.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:17 PM   #39
guangmoreno
Banned

guangmoreno has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

YOU'RE a true and courage fan, go Rox and go CAvs
kobe lebron for MVP
guangmoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:22 PM   #40
guangmoreno
Banned

guangmoreno has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
The Spurs have a better chance at beating the Suns than the Nuggs, and history has shown that the Suns cannot match up with the Spurs well.

OK, SO GO SPURS, BEAT NUG
guangmoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:58 PM   #41
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

I love how OSA banned KIWI and not guangmoreno. I see you ban for reasonable causes
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:17 PM   #42
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

For every thread that guangmoron makes, dont reply.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:19 PM   #43
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
I love how OSA banned KIWI and not guangmoreno. I see you ban for reasonable causes

Yeah man WTF?
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #44
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by guangmoreno
oui nik ta mere aussi, fils de pute, vas t'enculer ta mere
zut alors, niquer toi et baisse ta mere, mec!
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:43 PM   #45
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

i love guannomore
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: