Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-25-2007, 06:57 AM   #16
guangmoreno
Banned

guangmoreno has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Spurs or NUG? who can beat easily Suns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
I was thinking, if everyone reports Guangmoreno or whatever at once, do you think Jeff will finally ban this guy for life?

what i did??? i come from europe and every body knows that we have different point of views. don't act like an old F*ck americain. check this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCWx7wSaqI
guangmoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:58 AM   #17
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by guangmoreno
what i did??? i come from europe and every body knows that we have different point of views. don't act like an old F*ck americain. check this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCWx7wSaqI

I'm not american. Most people on here right now are Australian or from New Zealand.

Last edited by AtTheDriveIn : 04-25-2007 at 07:03 AM.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:02 AM   #18
KIWI

Quote:
I'm not american. Most people on here right now are Australian or from new Zealand.

Old 04-25-2007, 07:05 AM   #19
guangmoreno
Banned

Quote:
I'm not american. Most people on here right now are Australian or from New Zealand.
oh my, i understand why, in this time, there are always more morons in the forum, and i'm surprised that nobody share my opinions.

where are the cavsfan and laker fans???
Old 04-25-2007, 07:05 AM   #20
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I was thinking, if everyone reports Guangmoreno or whatever at once, do you think Jeff will finally ban this guy for life?
We can hope.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:10 AM   #21
KIWI

Quote:
oh my, i understand why, in this time, there are always more morons in the forum, and i'm surprised that nobody share my opinions.

where are the cavsfan and laker fans???

yeah me sad you are in the forum at time me you are most null on ish jazz kill rox

nah sorry dude i shouldn't tease you
Old 04-25-2007, 07:15 AM   #22
guangmoreno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
yeah me sad you are in the forum at time me you are most null on ish jazz kill rox

and u're just like ur avatar, you're done.
my Rox are 2-0
and urs is going to 0-2

duncan is done, he was great, but now he's a crying baby.

Yao's stat >>>>>>duncan's stat, and Yao's got every game at least double teamed.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:22 AM   #23
guangmoreno
Banned

Quote:

you write your native language just like my 5th english language, u're a moron.
people speaks 2 languages: bilingual
3 languages: trilingue
4 languages:
5 : me
and people speaks only 1 language: you KIWI boy
Old 04-25-2007, 07:31 AM   #24
DetroitBadBoys
I airball my layups

DetroitBadBoys has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
and u're just like ur avatar, you're done.
my Rox are 2-0
and urs is going to 0-2

duncan is done, he was great, but now he's a crying baby.

Yao's stat >>>>>>duncan's stat, and Yao's got every game at least double teamed.
Don't get too excited, your Rox might be up 2-0 but they haven't beaten Utah yet. You still gotta win 2 more.
DetroitBadBoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:46 AM   #25
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation here

A healthy Houston Rockets can easily Knock Out any team even if it is the Phoenix Suns. Rockets are a very deceiving teams you never know they can make Steve Nash and his Coach cry.

For the DALLAS MAVERICKS and Spurs just pray that your team will survive GS Warriors and the Denver Nuggets because if you blew out and lose in game 2 your team will be labelled again as a very under achieving team.
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:49 AM   #26
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller1986
A healthy Houston Rockets can easily Knock Out any team even if it is the Phoenix Suns. Rockets are a very deceiving teams you never know they can make Steve Nash and his Coach cry.

For the DALLAS MAVERICKS and Spurs just pray that your team will survive GS Warriors and the Denver Nuggets because if you blew out and lose in game 2 your team will be labelled again as a very under achieving team.

the spurs under achieving lmao when have they under achieved
Old 04-25-2007, 07:56 AM   #27
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
the spurs under achieving lmao when have they under achieved

They are always been a Under Achiever team this season their lineup have not almost change since 2003 and they only a add a few players on their roster.

IF Denver Nuggets will eliminate the Spurs this will be a very embarassing moment I put Spurs better than the Phoenix Suns and Dallas because they have a bigger and better playoff experience their teamchemistry is still their.

Beside the Denver Nuggets is not expected to KO the San Antonio Spurs mybe nexts Season but if the Spurs will not counter attack the offensive fire power of the Nuggets. Denver might come on top 4-2.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:00 AM   #28
KIWI

Quote:
They are always been a Under Achiever team this season their lineup have not almost change since 2003 and they only a add a few players on their roster.

IF Denver Nuggets will eliminate the Spurs this will be a very embarassing moment I put Spurs better than the Phoenix Suns and Dallas because they have a bigger and better playoff experience their teamchemistry is still their.

Beside the Denver Nuggets is not expected to KO the San Antonio Spurs mybe nexts Season but if the Spurs will not counter attack the offensive fire power of the Nuggets. Denver might come on top 4-2.

dude you didnt understand my question i know your slow so im not gonna mock you!

what i said is when have they under achieved because you said they would under achieve AGAIN
Old 04-25-2007, 08:04 AM   #29
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Quote:
dude you didnt understand my question i know your slow so im not gonna mock you!

what i said is when have they under achieved because you said they would under achieve AGAIN

Dude i know your slow as a Crab/ Turtle i would tell you the truth Spurs is an aging team get over it their best defensive player Bruce Bowen is not that good enought to shutdown Carmelo Anthony unlike 2 years ago that Bowen is the best defensive player in the NBA but this is 2007 not 2005.

I predict the Nuggets will take over the Series 4-2 get over it this is not your year.

By the way Happy 31st Birthday to your Captain Tim Duncan might as well make a wish this time of the day they will bounce back in game 2 or else na nah nah hey hey goodbye Spurs.

It is either Win or Go Home in this type of Series.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:11 AM   #30
KIWI

Quote:
Dude i know your slow as a Crab/ Turtle i would tell you the truth Spurs is an aging team get over it their best defensive player Bruce Bowen is not that good enought to shutdown Carmelo Anthony unlike 2 years ago that Bowen is the best defensive player in the NBA but this is 2007 not 2005.

I predict the Nuggets will take over the Series 4-2 get over it this is not your year.

By the way Happy 31st Birthday to your Captain Tim Duncan might as well make a wish this time of the day they will bounce back in game 2 or else na nah nah hey hey goodbye Spurs.

It is either Win or Go Home in this type of Series.

yep you cant answer it i win

hey when the Cavs win a championship holla at me

NEXT
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: