Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-24-2007, 10:29 PM   #31
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Will Houston win the west??????

we beat them both, it aoint nothin.

we beat yell too on yall homecoart.

oh yeah, how yal still buzzing bout what t-mac did

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v0OVoglrKYg
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:29 PM   #32
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
I know that. I am a Cavs fan I get Pleeze, Baller1986, Fat Lever, Mathius (at times) Cavfan. I got some of the worst poster on the board cheering for the Cavs.

Thankfully I got BLow and RedBlack.

well, its not THAT bad cuz fatlever,pleeze, and baller are all the same guy
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:30 PM   #33
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-MATT
dont choke against the fackers.

if yall play a slow game yall will lose.

if yall so cold how come yal didnt go to the finals the last two years

NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:30 PM   #34
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
guangmoreno?

My bad, how can i forget that basketball mind. :rollingeyes:

ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:32 PM   #35
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS

Thankfully I got RedBlack.

I guess you didnt know that "Plese Belive = RedBlack"
Old 04-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #36
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

Rockets fans are just lucky that the refs are giving them the series against the Jazz.

After 2 games, Rockets have a 64-34 FTA advantage.

30 more free throw attempts in two games that have both been decided by less than ten points.

McGrady has played a grand total of 78 minutes, and has been called for 2 personal fouls.

Hope you feel good about your team. And the fact that Stern is literally jizzing his shorts over the prospect of Yao + Mac going deep into the postseason.
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #37
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
Rockets fans are just lucky that the refs are giving them the series against the Jazz.

30 more free throw attempts in two games that have both been decided by less than ten points.

McGrady has played a grand total of 78 minutes, and has been called for 2 personal fouls.

Hope you feel good about your team. And the fact that Stern is literally jizzing his shorts over the prospect of Yao + Mac going deep into the postseason.

Forgive us for being a better team.

You Jazz fans have been whining all throughout.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #38
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

Quote:

Sorry to "Dis-Agree" with you but the Rockets are Lucky to have drawned the Jazz to begin with. They were the worst team coming into the playoffs besides the Lakers.

Where is that "Homer" Mew22? Yeah, I doubt we'll hear again from him this season.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:40 PM   #39
Fudge
fʊk ʏu all

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Whatta bunch of sore losers. Get it through your head, the Jazz forced jumpshots and we didn't. Simple as that, we played smart ball, they didn't. Common sense buddy
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:41 PM   #40
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto

Just like rocket fans. The jazz have a few fans that aren't real fans. Don't base your opinion on jazz fans because of the few that complain...
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:42 PM   #41
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
the rockets have a better chance at beating the mavs and Spurs then a team a team like the suns,nuggets and warriors so its 50/50

Neither has proven they can force their tempo against the Rockets, only the Suns proven to be able to do that.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:42 PM   #42
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto

not all of them, just cake and newjazznets. the other jazz fans are pretty good.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #43
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
Just like rocket fans. The jazz have a few fans that aren't real fans. Don't base your opinion on jazz fans because of the few that complain...

My bad don't mean to generalize.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:44 PM   #44
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
guangmoreno?

He contributes so much to this board, I see a little pleezebelieve in him. He has what it takes.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:45 PM   #45
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
Sorry to "Dis-Agree" with you but the Rockets are Lucky to have drawned the Jazz to begin with. They were the worst team coming into the playoffs besides the Lakers.

Where is that "Homer" Mew22? Yeah, I doubt we'll hear again from him this season.

I'm not a homer. And i've been here the whole time. I even made an avatar bet with rezznor on the jazz-rockets series.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: