Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Something I notice about the Lebron hate threads/comments on here...

They're 90% made by Lakers, Knicks, and OKC fans.

If you've been here for at least a week, one can notice this forum has an obsessive amount of Lebron hatred, specifically from certain users.

Am I a big fan of Lebron? No. Is it bad to make fun of a player? No.

But the obsessive amount of time spent by fans of these three teams on this forum dedicated to hating an all-time great? Holy shit. Is it because Lebron has historically taken a dump on all three of your teams, be it free agency or the finals? Why would one devote so much time to this garbage over a semi-meaningful basketball discussion?

You do realize Kobe and Lebron don't read this stuff and are actually friends who respect eachothers games? Grow up.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Something I notice about the Lebron hate threads/comments on here...

It wouldnt be as bad if all three teams werent irrelevant right now

They got nothing else to do but hate

Default Re: Something I notice about the Lebron hate threads/comments on here...

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    It wouldnt be as bad if all three teams werent irrelevant right now

They got nothing else to do but hate
    OKC isn't even irrelevant. Simon or whoever runs those thousand post OKC alts are just sad.

Something I noticed about OP.. He loves him some LeShrivelled Tinypeepee

kobetard

From what I've observed, it seems like there's a huge Lebron stanbase, and everyone else either hates him or say they respect his game but are not a fan and secretly hate him.

Most Laker and Thunder fans may not like Lebron, but they aren't obsessed with hating on him either. The hate threads/comments are mostly just made by Kobe/Durant/Jordan stans. It's funny how they have all formed an alliance. Kobe and Durant stans hate cause Lebron historically shits on their favorite players, and Jordan stans just hate cause they are insecure about Jordan slowly but surely being forgotten.
    Don't know what the deal is with Knick fans. Probably just pissed that Lebron spurned them in free agency and they got stuck with a loser like Melo instead.

Very good NBA starter

Meh. LeBron doesn't get anywhere near the amount of hate Kobe does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Meh. LeBron doesn't get anywhere near the amount of hate Kobe does.
    Is this a joke? Right now I count 4 anti Lebron threads on the first page alone, and zero anti Kobe threads.
    The funny thing is that 4 anti Lebron threads on page 1 is pretty low for ISH standards. It's not uncommon for their to be at least 7 or 8.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Is this a joke? Right now I count 4 anti Lebron threads on the first page alone, and zero anti Kobe threads.
    The funny thing is that 4 anti Lebron threads on page 1 is pretty low for ISH standards. It's not uncommon for their to be at least 7 or 8.
    You werent born in the 04--10 era

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    They're 90% made by Lakers, Knicks, and OKC fans.

If you've been here for at least a week, one can notice this forum has an obsessive amount of Lebron hatred, specifically from certain users.

Am I a big fan of Lebron? No. Is it bad to make fun of a player? No.

But the obsessive amount of time spent by fans of these three teams on this forum dedicated to hating an all-time great? Holy shit. Is it because Lebron has historically taken a dump on all three of your teams, be it free agency or the finals? Why would one devote so much time to this garbage over a semi-meaningful basketball discussion?

You do realize Kobe and Lebron don't read this stuff and are actually friends who respect eachothers games? Grow up.

well said. those guys continue to hate and for what reason? if they think lebron is bad, why do they try to force it down everyone elses throat? to try to get others to agree with them?? lol

Local High School Star

Most Laker and Thunder fans may not like Lebron, but they aren't obsessed with hating on him either. The hate threads/comments are mostly just made by Kobe/Durant/Jordan stans. It's funny how they have all formed an alliance. Kobe and Durant stans hate cause Lebron historically shits on their favorite players, and Jordan stans just hate cause they are insecure about Jordan slowly but surely being forgotten.
    Don't know what the deal is with Knick fans. Probably just pissed that Lebron spurned them in free agency and they got stuck with a loser like Melo instead.

MJ is surely gonna be forgotten? I'm done

you forgot one (or maybe two) particular Bulls fans.

the only Knicks fan i can think of that hate on lebron is Real14. (lol, he's the only Knicks fan i know on this board)

Lakers, there are some decent fans. they're mostly the true Laker fans. most here are just kobetards. they're the ones who hate on Lebron.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    They're 90% made by 20Four.
    fixed.

Why do you bother writing that load of shit?

Go outside and get some fresh air, hopefully you don't come back.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

He Talk Too Mcuh,so Annoyed