Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-05-2007, 01:11 AM   #1
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default so is Kobe officially a moron chucker again?

didn't watch the game or anything but has Smart Kobe been killed and replaced by Pullup Long 2s Kobe?

if so... RIP. that was a great half a season Kobe. you almost had me fooled.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:12 AM   #2
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: so is Kobe officially a moron chucker again?

no, its just that Kobe's teammates are pansies that wont shoot the ball when they are wide open
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:13 AM   #3
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tonight is apparently gonna be a transferral of anger night for GeeWiz.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:14 AM   #4
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Dude STFU. Anyone with a Gilbert Arenas avatar calling out another player for being a "chucker" is a mindless dimwit.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:16 AM   #5
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
didn't watch the game or anything but has Smart Kobe been killed and replaced by Pullup Long 2s Kobe?

you didnt see the game...the lakers role players look like 8th grade girls. They are horrible. Plus Kobe gets the opposing practically 1 1/2 to 2 men on him ever play because all the other laker players are afraid to actually play bball. Farmar Odom and Luke just pass up open shot after open shot. There is no point in running an offense if you dont like open shots. Kobe just gets stuck trying to do too much because the rest of the guys are scared and not competing.

Bynum is horrible, Turiaf is little and thats the bigs.

Smush doesnt play in the fourth anymore???? Farmar doesnt shoot, or drive or look at the rim???

This team sucks. Kobe should just get his stats so guys like you wont say he is a chucker. He can get 30 on 48% and lose everygame, but if he wants to win with this squad the way they played tonite he has to take risks.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:17 AM   #6
rzp
Local High School Star

rzp has an OK reputation so far

they are tanking (wont match spurs)
rzp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:18 AM   #7
rzp
Local High School Star

rzp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
you didnt see the game...the lakers role players look like 8th grade girls. They are horrible. Plus Kobe gets the opposing practically 1 1/2 to 2 men on him ever play because all the other laker players are afraid to actually play bball. Farmar Odom and Luke just pass up open shot after open shot. There is no point in running an offense if you dont like open shots. Kobe just gets stuck trying to do too much because the rest of the guys are scared and not competing.

Bynum is horrible, Turiaf is little and thats the bigs.

Smush doesnt play in the fourth anymore???? Farmar doesnt shoot, or drive or look at the rim???

This team sucks. Kobe should just get his stats so guys like you wont say he is a chucker. He can get 30 on 48% and lose everygame, but if he wants to win with this squad the way they played tonite he has to take risks.

omg Kobe and KG need each other so badly =(
rzp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:21 AM   #8
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far

Kobe took a lot of bad shots as a result of his teammates indeed being pansies but in the process of shooting that much Kobe has hurt the Lakers chances of winning the game and he is to blame.

Personally, I just think that he has lost every bit of trust that he had in his teammates adn rightfully so.

I have problem with him shooting much. As far I'm concerned, shoot 40. That's not a healthy basketball but the Lakers aren't a healthy team either.

The thing, I want him to take better shots. That's all.

Not those dumb, ill advised shots that you hit once a game by pure luck.

All of his shots look tough but I'm sure that he's able to recognize which shots are too tough for him. The only solution is, stop taking those shots.
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:21 AM   #9
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Kobe's four consecutive 50+ point scoring stretch >>>>>>> Gilbert's entire college + pro career
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:22 AM   #10
Free
Great young streetballer

Free has an OK reputation so far

He did take some pretty horrible shots today, more than the usual. I will never understand why Kobe refuses to operate in the post more often, he's pretty effective when he does.
Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:23 AM   #11
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

Screw this little cold spell. You mean, you weren't impressed when Kobe averaged 50 ppg against teams with a combined 106-167? Isn't that what MVP candidates do, bro.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:23 AM   #12
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

wow how did I know the lame irrelevant "BUT GILBO CHUX 2 LOL" post was coming? why are you halfwits so defensive? I was asking a simple ****ing question.

from the perspective of someone who likes the new Kobe a lot and doesn't want to see him go.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:24 AM   #13
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Kobe has been taking alot of bad shots lately, but I think he has to take shots right now...I blame Kobe for tonight, but also the teammates just aren't helping him right now...Walton & Bynum missed curcial FT's against Denver...no one could make a basket down the stretch that game, this team outside of Kobe is playing very bad basketball on both ends of the court right now...the only reason we aren't below .500 right now is because of Kobe.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:26 AM   #14
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer10
Kobe took a lot of bad shots as a result of his teammates indeed being pansies but in the process of shooting that much Kobe has hurt the Lakers chances of winning the game and he is to blame.

Personally, I just think that he has lost every bit of trust that he had in his teammates adn rightfully so.

I have problem with him shooting much. As far I'm concerned, shoot 40. That's not a healthy basketball but the Lakers aren't a healthy team either.

The thing, I want him to take better shots. That's all.

Not those dumb, ill advised shots that you hit once a game by pure luck.

All of his shots look tough but I'm sure that he's able to recognize which shots are too tough for him. The only solution is, stop taking those shots.
But I thought the best player in the league should be able to understand when and when not to shoot? Sh*t, he's the man!!! Go Lakers!!!
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:27 AM   #15
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Why are everyone so hard on Bynum, my god...he's playing WAY better then Jermain O'Neal played at this age in Portland. Give me a break, you expect him to put up 15/10 as a 19 year old...ain't going to happen, those players are warriors in the NBA...they know the tricks, they have the talent and they have the strenght...you can't ask Bynum to perfom every night against them, he'll have his ups and downs...evaluate him in 2-3 years, I'm sure you all will be on his bandwagon then.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: