Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-04-2007, 06:57 AM   #16
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which current NBA players do you see coaching?

Oh and by the way, Shane Battier won't be an NBA coach, he says he wants to run for President.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:40 AM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

brian scalabrine.. his basketball IQ is the only reason he is able to stay in the NBA
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:52 AM   #18
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected poster

I can See Kobe Bryant coaching someday. He will implemented the new triangle system which is called me, myself and I offense.
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:26 AM   #19
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force
I wonder if Derek Fisher would be interested in coaching one day...

Yeah, he acts like a coach already, every time they interview him in the paper, he talks like a coach, he'd be a natural.

Raja Bell is also cut out to be a coach some day, mark my words.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:34 AM   #20
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Jason Kidd definitely.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:37 AM   #21
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I can see Sam Cassell coaching
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:32 AM   #22
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

It's sad and makes me want to cry, but Damon Jones of the Cavs. He's already been helping out Mike Brown on the sidelines, much to my annoyance.

And of course that also speaks for how poor a coach Mike Brown is.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:40 AM   #23
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller1986
I can See Kobe Bryant coaching someday. He will implemented the new triangle system which is called me, myself and I offense.

LOL. Seriously, I think that Gary Payton might go into coaching. Others I can see coaching: Antoine Walker, Jason Kidd, Jason Terry .
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:18 AM   #24
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

eric snow. he must be a helluva lockerroom guy and really smart, because he doesn't bring much else to the table anymore.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:36 AM   #25
johndough
Great young streetballer

johndough has decent reputation

The ones I've heard have said they want to get into coaching are... Damon Jones, Sam Cassell(2 s's 2 L's) and Derrick Martin of the Raps.
johndough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:10 AM   #26
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I can't wait until Cassell is a head coach.

Funniest post-game interviews ever.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:20 AM   #27
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force
The thing I like about Battier is that he does all the little things that make a big difference. First off, he's an excellent defender. He ALWAYS boxes out, looks for the teams best opportunity to score not just his, plays within the system (I think he can excel in various styles), the best in the league at taking a charge. Seems to have the right attitude coaches like for players as well. He'll never make an all star team, but he's a great player.

I wonder if Derek Fisher would be interested in coaching one day...

Thats not what the guy in my sig has to say.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:43 PM   #28
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Jason Kidd is definitely coach material.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #29
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jerome James could coach em' on the best fast food joints in the various NBA cities
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:07 PM   #30
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Don't see all these becoming NBA head coaches but I do see them coaching...

Luke Walton
Darrell Armstrong
Derek Fisher
Sam Cassell
Stephon Marbury (not a joke. Guy seems to really be into it when he coaches kids back in Coney Island plus it runs in the family.)
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: