Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-15-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation
Default KBlaze

Have you read Bill Simmons book? Curious as to your thoughts on it...I felt like I was reading a book by you at times.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: KBlaze

Bump
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ive been told similar things(about the book and some articles in the past). But ive never read the book and ive only read 2 articles of his ever. One on Manny Ramirez and one on the 06 NBA all star game. Perhaps I should start...
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #4
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
Have you read Bill Simmons book? Curious as to your thoughts on it...I felt like I was reading a book by you at times.

your P.M. isnt working?
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

B-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this board

This couldn't be done through pms? I know I'm not the only one who doesn't give a flying fck about Kblaze's opinion.
B-Diddy=2Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Diddy=2Easy
This couldn't be done through pms? I know I'm not the only one who doesn't give a flying fck about Kblaze's opinion.

Why did you click the thread?
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

B-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Why did you click the thread?

Why did you click this stupid thread?
Old 12-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

kblaze >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

(still not enough arrows)
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:50 PM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Why did you click this stupid thread?

Because I give a flying f@ck about KBlaze's opinion?
Old 12-16-2009, 01:51 PM   #10
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

Quote:
Because I give a flying f@ck about KBlaze's opinion?

So, I guess everyone gives a flying fck about Kblaze's opinion? Wrong.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #11
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
So, I guess everyone gives a flying fck about Kblaze's opinion? Wrong.

I just don't understand why you would click a thread called "KBlaze" if you don't give a flying f@ck about KBlaze.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #12
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

KBlaze did you ever finish that 80s Bucks mix?
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #13
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

Quote:
I just don't understand why you would click a thread called "KBlaze" if you don't give a flying f@ck about KBlaze.

To make a point.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #14
Kombo
:)

Kombo has decent reputationKombo has decent reputation

I care.

Except I was hoping for more video links :)
Kombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:38 PM   #15
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i care.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: