Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-23-2014, 10:27 PM   #1
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking This pic makes me sad: Yao and T-Mac, what could have been

zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM   #2
Fudge
Budadiiii stan

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: This pic makes me sad

The greatest duo of all-time.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM   #3
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:33 PM   #4
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Prime Yao would be probably the best offensive center in the league today. Had a jumper, a good hook, and elite FT shooter. Yao had over fifty 30+ point games and a couple 40+ point games but was decimated by injuries. T-Mac was sick too. Miss the 2000-2010 era
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
Smook A.
Hou Rox

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Imagine my feelings. Im a Rockets fan. That shit hurts

Now look at them. They got older, gained weight... but they're still buddies

Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:42 PM   #6
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smook A.
Imagine my feelings. Im a Rockets fan. That shit hurts

Now look at them. They got older, gained weight... but they're still buddies

that head size.....
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #7
Fork
Serious playground baller

Fork is a pretty well-respected posterFork is a pretty well-respected posterFork is a pretty well-respected posterFork is a pretty well-respected poster

His hide is the size of the basketball court
Fork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #8
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

look at yao's face
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:49 PM   #9
Smook A.
Hou Rox

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
that head size.....
Yao's head looks like the 1st slice of bread
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:50 PM   #10
BigMacAttack
Great young streetballer

BigMacAttack has an OK reputation so far

Shit makes me sad too.
BigMacAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:53 PM   #11
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When Yao retired and everybody was sad, he tweeted, "Why is everybody acting like I'm dead? I'm sitting on my couch eating fried chicken."
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #12
JohnMax
National High School Star

JohnMax is considered somewhat coolJohnMax is considered somewhat coolJohnMax is considered somewhat cool

Puts the Kobe and Rose injuries into perspective
JohnMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:00 AM   #13
Combat Wombat
Good High School Starter

Combat Wombat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
look at this hateful guy message board badass.

You don't have a very good grasp of the English language, do you?

Translation: I can't counter a single point you made.

I am forever your bitch, CW.
Combat Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:09 AM   #14
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
look at this hateful guy message board badass.

moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:21 AM   #15
3LiftHeatCurse
Local High School Star

3LiftHeatCurse has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
When Yao retired and everybody was sad, he tweeted, "Why is everybody acting like I'm dead? I'm sitting on my couch eating fried chicken."

"I haven't died," he said. "Right now I'm drinking a beer and eating fried chicken. What were you expecting, a funeral?"
3LiftHeatCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: