Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-23-2014, 10:49 PM   #1
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation here
Default Do you guys like my new signature?

im considering adding a signature to my posts, would appreciate feedback

-Smak
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:51 PM   #2
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Do you guys like my new signature?

The whole "-smak" thing is the lamest thing on the entire internet.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:52 PM   #3
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix

wow, the entire internet is a pretty big place, it must be really lame

-Smak
Old 06-23-2014, 10:52 PM   #4
Inferno
chill

Inferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

-Smak

FTFY
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:52 PM   #5
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

smoovegittar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
im considering adding a signature to my posts, would appreciate feedback

-Smak
Why not? You got jokes; all good with me

- smoove
smoovegittar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:54 PM   #6
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nope

Mathius
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:54 PM   #7
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

where the F is illsmak? i wanna hear his thoughts

-Smak
Old 06-23-2014, 10:57 PM   #8
Cocaine80s
Kyrie>Rose

Cocaine80s is considered somewhat coolCocaine80s is considered somewhat cool

No.

-Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
Cocaine80s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #9
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Not bad

kamS-
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:59 PM   #10
KyleKong
Diahrrea Jones

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's ok

-RagingHomosexualOnBasketballForum
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:59 PM   #11
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here

I like it..

-Smak
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:02 PM   #12
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah. Its really original. I've never seen it before.

-SmakMeInTheFace
Smook A. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:03 PM   #13
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The whole "deauxrant" thing is the lamest thing on the entire internet.
Totally correct.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:05 PM   #14
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smook A.
Yeah. Its really original. I've never seen it before.

-SmakMeInTheFaceWithAPenis
What in the world..
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:07 PM   #15
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
No.

-Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: