Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-23-2014, 08:07 PM   #31
MrC1991
Bulls Nation

MrC1991 has decent reputation
Default Re: What made you become a fan of your favorite team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandisk_

This explains everything perfectly.
MrC1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:16 PM   #32
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT123
Born and raised in Miami, and a lifelong Heat fan since the mid 70's.
Don't know if this was a precision gut shot to heat fans or you got caught, either way it's ****ing hilarious.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:18 PM   #33
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am naturally attracted to greatness so it was inevitable
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:26 PM   #34
wakencdukest
Local High School Star

wakencdukest has decent reputationwakencdukest has decent reputation

When Magic was drafted I became a die hard Laker fan. Up until then I just watched them occasionally because my dad was a fan.
wakencdukest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:30 PM   #35
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

From LA, was a huge lakers and clippers fan in the early 90s...gravitated toward the clippers after the kobe/Shaq feud.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:31 PM   #36
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Living in Wisconsin and going to school at UW. Same reason the Bulls are my 2nd favorite team, lived in Hinsdale (suburb of Chicago) for a while and have a bunch of family still there.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:06 PM   #37
kamil
Your Mom

kamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I found a black and red Wilson basketball with Michael Jordans signature on it outside of the apartment building I was living in in 1990. Didn't know anything about basketball back then, but figured Michael Jordan was a good start.
kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:13 PM   #38
JohnFreeman
Bye

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:14 PM   #39
kamil
Your Mom

kamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

The real 2002 NBA champions.
kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:37 PM   #40
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil
I'm afraid i've got some bad news

Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:42 PM   #41
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

'05-10 - Houston (reason: McGrady)
'11-present - OKC (reason: Kevin Durant and Nazr Mohammed)
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:31 PM   #42
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil

Anyway. I am a Seattle Supersonics fan. What made me a fan of the Sonics was watching NBA Finals in 1978 between the Sonics and Bullets and how they (Sonics) lost in seven games, along with some of our Sonics legends. Names like "Downtown" Fred Brown, Gus "Wizard" Williams, Dennis "DJ" Johnson, and Jack Sikma..just to name a few. But the Sonics lost in 7 games in 1978 but won it all in 1979. As a 9 year old at the time, that was a special moment and I have been a fan of the Sonics since 1978. One day they will be back in the league.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: