Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default What made you become a fan of your favorite team?

I started rooting for the sixers because someone in my family worked for them so we got free tickets to all the home games + it was the only team games i got outside of national tv games before i started working and got league pass.

Last edited by Im so nba'd out : 06-23-2014 at 05:54 PM.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #2
Fiddlesticks
Banned

Fiddlesticks is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Why do you root for your fav team?

Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings.
Fiddlesticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:47 PM   #3
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What made you become a fan of your favorite team?

When I was a kid Orlando had shaq and penny and were one of the few teams that would be talked about on the NBA recap show we got each week in Australia. The team I went for in the NBL was also called magic too.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:49 PM   #4
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Barkley then Nash and Amare
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:50 PM   #5
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Living in Georgia.
atljonesbro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #6
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Moving to Toronto. I never lived in a city where there was a pro sports team playing near my area.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #7
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Ronnie Lott and Steve Young
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:56 PM   #8
SouBeachTalents
Local High School Star

SouBeachTalents has an OK reputation so far

They had the best players and won the most championships
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #9
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im from Houston, so that would automatically make me wanna become a Houston Rockets fan. Also, I was a huge fan of Hakeem Olajuwon and still am.

Another team I liked, and still like, are the Chicago Bulls. I became kind of a Bulls fan because of Michael Jordan. His team was dominating around the time I just started watching basketball. I was about 6 or 7. I was a huge huge MJ fan and I still admire him today.
Smook A. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:08 PM   #10
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

growing up watching david robinson, sean elliott, avery johnson, terry cummings, willie anderson, sleepy floyd, vinny del negro, etc. went to a wilie anderson basketball camp when I was like 9 years old and my pops was a huge fan of the spurs since before they were even the spurs (migrated with the team from dallas to san antonio, coincidently).
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:08 PM   #11
BlkMambaGOAT
Alleged necrophiliac.

BlkMambaGOAT has not been impressing people

Shaq, Kobe, dominance.
BlkMambaGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:33 PM   #12
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Not trying to start a E-War but if your a lakers fan outside of cali please dont post in here i dont want to hear from you.97% chance your a frontrunning fakkit who prolly just happens to be a fan of all popular teams in other sports exp yankee and cowboys fan too.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:38 PM   #13
SouBeachTalents
Local High School Star

SouBeachTalents has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
Not trying to start a E-War but if your a lakers fan outside of cali please dont post in here i dont want to hear from you.97% chance your a frontrunning fakkit who prolly just happens to be a fan of all popular teams in other sports exp yankee and cowboys fan too.

Well I was a big Lakers fan from 00-02, then became one again in 09-10. I've been a die hard Heat fan since the 2011 season. And I actually don't like the Cowboys and Yankees, I'm a huge Seahawks and Red Sox fan
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:39 PM   #14
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

These guys...
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:41 PM   #15
Duggrr
P-Town.

Duggrr has decent reputationDuggrr has decent reputation

From Portland + best fanbase.
Duggrr is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: