Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-27-2014, 08:06 PM   #1891
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2014 NBA Draft Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Yeah, I heard that too, but I'm not really buying it. He's going to be playing the wing one way or the other. Like Jalen Rose is fond of saying, the five positions were created so novices can understand how teams are put together. At the end of the day, I doubt Blatt views Wiggins as having a strict position that he has to stick to at all times. His versatility is one of the things I liked most about him.

It was recently reported that he's 6-foot-8+ right now and there is the thought out there that he may still be growing. What is the last 6-9 shooting guard you remember seeing?

He's a wing... what that means his technical position will be doesn't really even matter.
Paul George, he wasn't a full time SF until Granger went out with injuries.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #1892
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #1893
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Some tidbits with Bruno...He has the same agent as Giannis.

Also, how bizarre is it that Rafael Araujo is his teammate at Pinheros in Brazil
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #1894
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7

And Raptors fans will defend it to the death, haven't seen ONE even mention that they think it might not have been a great pick.
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:44 PM   #1895
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves

And Raptors fans will defend it to the death, haven't seen ONE even mention that they think it might not have been a great pick.
Really? I live in Canada and everyone I know was/is flabbergasted and/or upset by the pick. Don't know where this is coming from.
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:53 PM   #1896
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP.Trey
Really? I live in Canada and everyone I know was/is flabbergasted and/or upset by the pick. Don't know where this is coming from.

Every Raptors fans on ISH

I don't live in Toronto so I obviously don't know what everyday Raps fans are thinking, just the ones on here.
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 02:24 PM   #1897
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
Every Raptors fans on ISH

I don't live in Toronto so I obviously don't know what everyday Raps fans are thinking, just the ones on here.

Pretty sure that's hyperbole. We don't know much about the pick outside of a few videos. It's a clear high risk, high reward move.

Realistically speaking with all the Brazilian Durant talk aside, he could be another Nicolas Batum type of player. If Bruno turns out to be that, then it was a solid choice at 20. If he turns out to be anything more than that, then Masai scouted him really well. If he busts, he busts and the gamble didn't work.

That's the thing with chances, sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:00 PM   #1898
clipse
I brick open layups

clipse has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Pretty sure that's hyperbole. We don't know much about the pick outside of a few videos. It's a clear high risk, high reward move.

Realistically speaking with all the Brazilian Durant talk aside, he could be another Nicolas Batum type of player. If Bruno turns out to be that, then it was a solid choice at 20. If he turns out to be anything more than that, then Masai scouted him really well. If he busts, he busts and the gamble didn't work.

That's the thing with chances, sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong.

There are a few things to like about the pick. Drafting at 20 is likely to be hit or miss regardless, so why not take the risk. The physical tools and athleticism are there, and more importantly, he's only 18 with room to grow. So even if it takes 4 years, he'd only be 22. Reports are that he is a gym rat and is motivated by a tough upbringing, which could relate to greater intangibles. He's not being stashed away, so he has the opportunity to learn now and practice daily with NBA talent. I'm hoping it works, but if not, it only cost us the number 20 pick.
clipse is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: