Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #31
r32soul
Decent playground baller

r32soul has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: LeBron for mvp

MVP = Dirk

no matter how great Bron is playing, it's not like his stats are head and shoulder abvoe Dirk.

Plus factor in Dirk is better 3pt % FT% FG% shooter.

Oh yeah, and Dallas is the best team in the NBA.
r32soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #32
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

But LeBron on the current mavs roster for dirk and see how many more games you win.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:47 PM   #33
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
But LeBron on the current mavs roster for dirk and see how many more games you win.

mavs would not be a top 4 west team, not even top 5, while cleveland would easily win the east
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:48 PM   #34
moaz
High school junior varsity star

moaz is considered somewhat coolmoaz is considered somewhat coolmoaz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

waited for this
moaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:09 PM   #35
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonterry
mavs would not be a top 4 west team, not even top 5, while cleveland would easily win the east

You can not be serious. Dirk can't carry a team like LeBron can. And stop posting on 2 ids dumbass.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:13 PM   #36
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

put lebron on the mavs and they would still be good but it wouldnt work that well. its not a knock on lebron but the mavs have a sf. they dont have another pf besides dirk.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:15 PM   #37
jasonterry
Banned

Quote:
You can not be serious. Dirk can't carry a team like LeBron can. And stop posting on 2 ids dumbass.

whats my other id? i'm confused here
Old 03-19-2007, 03:16 PM   #38
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
put lebron on the mavs and they would still be good but it wouldnt work that well. its not a knock on lebron but the mavs have a sf. they dont have another pf besides dirk.

Ehh i think it would work fine LBJ can play the 4.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:17 PM   #39
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
whats my other id? i'm confused here

moaz
Old 03-19-2007, 03:19 PM   #40
jasonterry
Banned

Quote:
Ehh i think it would work fine LBJ can play the 4.

you're such a homer it's ridiculous. lebron on dallas would be a 4 or 5 seed. dirk would fit perfectly on the cavs roster, they are almost the exact same team as dallas but will younger, more athletic players. and dirk wouldn't have to go up against the west forwards every week either
Old 03-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #41
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dirk will win the MVP. He is the best player on the best team. That usually equates to the MVP.

No one will convince me that Dirk is a better player than LeBron, but I don't have a real problem with Dirk getting it this year. For LeBron to get any real first place consideration, he needs to keep up his current torrid pace, the Cavs need to win every remaining game, and Dallas needs to go on a bit of a losing streak. I don't see all 3 happening.

LeBron will win multiple MVPs by the time his career is over. I'm ok with Dirk getting one. As long as Nash doesn't get it, I'll be happy.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:22 PM   #42
jasonterry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Dirk will win the MVP. He is the best player on the best team. That usually equates to the MVP.

No one will convince me that Dirk is a better player than LeBron, but I don't have a real problem with Dirk getting it this year. For LeBron to get any real first place consideration, he needs to keep up his current torrid pace, the Cavs need to win every remaining game, and Dallas needs to go on a bit of a losing streak. I don't see all 3 happening.

LeBron will win multiple MVPs by the time his career is over. I'm ok with Dirk getting one. As long as Nash doesn't get it, I'll be happy.

plus mavs play cavs tomorrow night. jim obrien on espn said dirk is the best player in the nba. so did hollinger. lebron is good, he will get an MVP in the future..
Old 03-19-2007, 03:23 PM   #43
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
you're such a homer it's ridiculous. lebron on dallas would be a 4 or 5 seed. dirk would fit perfectly on the cavs roster, they are almost the exact same team as dallas but will younger, more athletic players. and dirk wouldn't have to go up against the west forwards every week either

You vastly overrated the cavs besides LeBron.

And underate the mavs besdies dirk. Jt is pretry much an allstar. Howard is. Francis is very decent.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:24 PM   #44
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Don't people understand that the mavs are making dirk as much as dirk is making the mavs?
Old 03-19-2007, 03:25 PM   #45
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
plus mavs play cavs tomorrow night. jim obrien on espn said dirk is the best player in the nba. so did hollinger. lebron is good, he will get an MVP in the future..

Yeah they are trying to hype up dirk. They don't even think about the allstar on his team huh.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: