Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2007, 06:04 AM   #31
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: is monta ellis the man?

he's a small fragile guy. he needs to work on his outside shot because he cant just go out and play like wade bc he will suffer more injuries than wade.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:10 AM   #32
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Forty21
(being a homer) 35/8/11 player....
(Being realistic) 23/3/7 at his prime

you actually think he'll have more assists then rebounds?

for a guy thats supposedly explosive its funny that you only see him grabbing three rebounds
Old 03-19-2007, 06:15 AM   #33
P-Forty21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
you actually think he'll have more assists then rebounds?

for a guy thats supposedly explosive its funny that you only see him grabbing three rebounds

yeah i mean ur so not explosive if u dont grab rebounds by then biedrins will be eating up most of the rebounds so ive cut down ellis' rebounds down a bit
Old 03-19-2007, 06:25 AM   #34
KIWI

Quote:
yeah i mean ur so not explosive if u dont grab rebounds by then biedrins will be eating up most of the rebounds so ive cut down ellis' rebounds down a bit

wtf i meant if your explosive you should be able to grab more then 3 a game man you selling your man short lol yeah biedrins will eat up alot of the rebounds but that dont mean he cant grab at least 5

so i guess now your gonna tell me based on your reasoning for monta to grab only 3 a game cause of biedrins is that biedrins will be grabing 20+ rpg :rollingeyes:
Old 03-19-2007, 06:43 AM   #35
P-Forty21

Quote:
you cant be serious lets not start overrating the guy i think 19/4/4 is a more realistic outlook
first you say, 4 rebounds, just 1 off 3rebounds.. now you say 5?

And i said he will be an explosive SCORER. being an explove scorer doesnt mean u have to grab rebounds
Old 03-19-2007, 07:19 AM   #36
KIWI

Quote:
first you say, 4 rebounds, just 1 off 3rebounds.. now you say 5?

And i said he will be an explosive SCORER. being an explove scorer doesnt mean u have to grab rebounds

omg where did i say he was going to grab 5rpg all i was saying that if you think hes so explosive why do you have him only averaging 3rpg its almost like your to scared to say 23/6/7 i dont get why you upped his scoring and assist numbers but not his rebounds

and why cant he be an explosive rebounder is that a bad thing is it:rollingeyes:
Old 03-19-2007, 12:10 PM   #37
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Ellis is a really good scorer, but he needs to develop three-point range. Also, I wouldn't want him starting at point guard on any team. I don't think he has the game for it.

He'll probably average low to mid 20's for a few years, but he's got some holes in his game right now.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: