Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-14-2014, 04:07 PM   #1
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people
Default We gon act like Melo to Chicago/Houston ain't a Smokescreen? He will join the Heat

You know it's coming. They all have super friend beta personalities. All from the same draft. Cut from the same cloth of taking the easy way out
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:10 PM   #2
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people
Default Re: We gon act like Melo to Chicago/Houston ain't a Smokescreen? He will join the Heat

I can't see LaLa in Chicago. I can see her maybe in Houston.

Miami seems more of her style.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:12 PM   #3
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck has an incredible reputation hereMilbuck has an incredible reputation hereMilbuck has an incredible reputation hereMilbuck has an incredible reputation hereMilbuck has an incredible reputation hereMilbuck has an incredible reputation hereMilbuck has an incredible reputation hereMilbuck has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: We gon act like Melo to Chicago/Houston ain't a Smokescreen? He will join the Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k

Melo would be retarded to make his decision on that basis.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:25 PM   #4
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

Let him. I've hated Melo since he started turning hoes into housewives and looking like a loser on MTV's punk'd. Miami needs defense, PG play, and a big. Melo brings none of that…I will laugh my azz off if Melo joins the Heat. They're not going anywhere that matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k

You are basically saying that you let your woman run your relationship. Lala is a side chick, nothing more. Melo's an idiot.

Last edited by ReturnofJPR : 06-14-2014 at 04:46 PM.
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:41 PM   #5
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has decent reputation

Let's be honest here. We're all just guessing.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #6
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat coolTheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat cool

Would be such a bitch move
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:45 PM   #7
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh

Real14 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

MELO IZ STAYING GET OVER IT!
Real14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:09 PM   #8
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Melo is gone.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #9
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
Melo would be retarded to make his decision on that basis.

Grow up.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #10
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What purpose would a smoke screen serve?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:29 PM   #11
FlashDwyaneWade3
Miami Thrice = Dynasty

FlashDwyaneWade3 has decent reputation

Melo will NEVER leave his hometown to join up his rivals! Will he? LeBron sure did.
FlashDwyaneWade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:31 PM   #12
Kawhi Not?
I airball my layups

Kawhi Not? has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
You know it's coming. They all have super friend beta personalities. All from the same draft. Cut from the same cloth of taking the easy way out
He's going to be a Chicago Bull
Kawhi Not? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:56 PM   #13
-Lebron23-
I hit on 5-footers

-Lebron23- has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
Let him. I've hated Melo since he started turning hoes into housewives and looking like a loser on MTV's punk'd. Miami needs defense, PG play, and a big. Melo brings none of that…I will laugh my azz off if Melo joins the Heat. They're not going anywhere that matters.

You are basically saying that you let your woman run your relationship. Lala is a side chick, nothing more. Melo's an idiot.
This coming from a guy who thinks the Bulls become a contender by adding Gordon Hayward and the choking loser that Mirotic is.

Yeah, I think we will take your basketball analysis very seriously...
-Lebron23- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:40 PM   #14
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

We gon act like I'm gonna let this thread fall into obscurity? Nah yall heard it here first. Remember, cut from the safe cloth. Same draft of the weak mentality.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:51 PM   #15
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

smoovegittar is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
We gon act like I'm gonna let this thread fall into obscurity? Nah yall heard it here first. Remember, cut from the safe cloth. Same draft of the weak mentality.

Yeah.....sure thing. Not even worth bumping after you and the other morons are proven wrong again. Lotta psychics on ISH alright -
smoovegittar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: