Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2007, 08:18 PM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 12,729
Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vc118w

Little longer than usual but its starts with the whole injury thing....


Ive thought he was underrated since his second year when he went off for like 25/9 after Marbury was traded. Was at least 23 a game but by the end hed raised it to 25. Was just going off nightly. Look what he was doing from January on:

http://databasebasketball.com/player...lkid=STOUDAM01



Then Nash arrived and people pretended Nash made him good and he was stripped of all "Franchise player" status and considered part of Nashs supporting cast. Guy put up 30/11 on 54% shooting i nthe playoffs including 38ppg vs the Spurs with a last game of 40 something where he just went one on one with no help and got dunk after dunk. Doing all he could to carry them.

Im not saying Amare is the Suns MVP or was....just that hes far too good a player to be considered dependant on Nash as many seem to think. Nash no doubt helps him(and he helps Nash...hes the perfect finishing bigman). But they are good players with or without eachother. And the Suns minus Amare are not winning a title. No doubt about that one. Hes a serious difference maker. If the Suns beat the Mavs or Spurs im sure he will be the biggest reason or as big as anyone.

Think he has any shot at ever getting credit as a leader of the team as long as Nash is there?

Any truth to the rumor he will need another operation in 3 years? Ive never seen anyone confirm it.

And what would he have to do to get top 10 status from you?



Oh and the first one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loBXjSw8UHE
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:43 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Free Hat!
Posts: 16,796
RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

Nash's help on his scores can be a tad exagerated, but it's still a large part of his offensive game at this point. He can score downlow in the post, but so far he just hasn't had to as much as other young, franchise bigmen, like Yao or Bosh. To explain a little better, those two have just had to work harder for their points throughout their [young] careers, and Amare has had Nash helping him.

There's no doubt the talent is there, but I'm not sure he should be ranked above guys like those two right now, considering what's happened so far in his career. His offensive game needs to be refined a little more, and he needs a lot of motivation on the boards. I think I'd rank him low 20's in the league.

Edit: And to answer your questions; 1. No, 2. I don't know, 3. Stick around a few more years.

Last edited by RidonKs : 03-17-2007 at 08:47 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:09 PM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 12,729
Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

Quote:
Nash's help on his scores can be a tad exagerated, but it's still a large part of his offensive game at this point. He can score downlow in the post, but so far he just hasn't had to as much as other young, franchise bigmen, like Yao or Bosh. To explain a little better, those two have just had to work harder for their points throughout their [young] careers, and Amare has had Nash helping him.

Thats true. But putting up 24.5 and 10 after the all star break as a second year player on a team without a pure point was more than enough to show me he needs no help getting it done. And he wasnt nearly as good a shooter then either.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:14 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Free Hat!
Posts: 16,796
RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

He has worked on his midrange game, but it's still nowhere near Bosh's level. He still relies on a lot of power in his game, going through people as opposed to around them, which can get him in trouple with offensive fouls and such. His rebounding is what really sets him a step below though. He's just uninspired. It's disheartening to see Damp get 10 offensive rebounds against him, most of which he could've gotten with a little work. He's a decent shotblocker, but his man defense is pretty ****ty.

I just think that right now, Bosh is more complete. As is Yao (although he has a bit of the same rebounding problem). Mind you, Amare can learn to go after those boards and get a more finesse game should he need it, so I'd take him over Bosh for the rest of their careers. Wouldn't take him over Yao though.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:16 PM   #5
FPower
Local High School Star
 
FPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,545
FPower has decent reputation
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

He still doesn't look like the player he was before he hurt his knee. He's still putting up numbers, but he used to dominate the flow of the game with his athleticism. He was on the fast track to being a top ten player IMO; now I'm not sure if he'll ever get there.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:59 PM   #6
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,399
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
He has worked on his midrange game, but it's still nowhere near Bosh's level. He still relies on a lot of power in his game, going through people as opposed to around them, which can get him in trouple with offensive fouls and such. His rebounding is what really sets him a step below though. He's just uninspired. It's disheartening to see Damp get 10 offensive rebounds against him, most of which he could've gotten with a little work. He's a decent shotblocker, but his man defense is pretty ****ty.

I just think that right now, Bosh is more complete. As is Yao (although he has a bit of the same rebounding problem). Mind you, Amare can learn to go after those boards and get a more finesse game should he need it, so I'd take him over Bosh for the rest of their careers. Wouldn't take him over Yao though.

Amare shoots 43.3% on jump shots. Bosh shoots 42.1 % on jump shots.

Amare averages 9.9 rpg this year and as a starter 10.3 rpg. In the last 20 games he has also averaged 12.5 rpg. Bosh averages 10.4 rpg. You bring up Dampier getting 10 offensive boards as a example. Ill give these two examples to counter your point.
  • Amare Stoudemire scored 24 points with 18 rebounds in the Suns' 97-96 win at Chicago. Only one other player has started at center opposite Ben Wallace and reached those totals in the same game: David Robinson in 2001 (29 points, 22 rebounds).
  • Amare Stoudemire had 23 rebounds against the Spurs on Thursday, the most by any San Antonio opponent in the Tim Duncan era in Texas. The last Spurs opponent with that many rebounds was Dennis Rodman, who had a 26-rebound game against the David Robinson-led Spurs in 1993.

So what exactly makes Bosh better???Dont even let me show Amares stats in big games.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Free Hat!
Posts: 16,796
RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Amare shoots 43.3% on jump shots. Bosh shoots 42.1 % on jump shots.

Amare averages 9.9 rpg this year and as a starter 10.3 rpg. In the last 20 games he has also averaged 12.5 rpg. Bosh averages 10.4 rpg. You bring up Dampier getting 10 offensive boards as a example. Ill give these two examples to counter your point.
  • Amare Stoudemire scored 24 points with 18 rebounds in the Suns' 97-96 win at Chicago. Only one other player has started at center opposite Ben Wallace and reached those totals in the same game: David Robinson in 2001 (29 points, 22 rebounds).
  • Amare Stoudemire had 23 rebounds against the Spurs on Thursday, the most by any San Antonio opponent in the Tim Duncan era in Texas. The last Spurs opponent with that many rebounds was Dennis Rodman, who had a 26-rebound game against the David Robinson-led Spurs in 1993.

So what exactly makes Bosh better???Dont even let me show Amares stats in big games.

I'm going by what I see. That's an interesting stat (I assume from 82games?) about the jumpshooting, and is quite surprising. Bosh does take a lot of outside jumpers (15-footers or more) so that certainly has something to do with it.

Actually, more stats from 82games...

- The most telling stat of all. Whereas on jumpers, both of them have roughly 40% of their shots assisted, the inside game is where things really change. 62% of Amare's close shots are assisted, and over 80% of his dunks are. On the other hand, Bosh, who has to do much more work for his shots, had only 46% of his close shots and 75% of his dunks assisted. Overall, 68% of Amare's shots are assisted, whereas only 50% of Bosh's shots are. Very telling.

- Bosh also takes 58% of his shots as jumpers, whereas Amare only takes 41% from the outside. This accounts for the lower FG% from the outside, simply because Bosh does it more often. And I don't think even you can argue that Amare takes shots from further out than Bosh.

Amare's advantage in FG% is probably more from all of his assisted scores, as opposed to just being more efficient.

I don't like going by all these random stats, I just came across them while checking yours out, and decided to post them. I can post big rebounding games from Bosh too, especially earlier in the season. He's had four games with over 17 boards, including 3 in the span of a couple of games.

Fact is, from what I've seen, Bosh is the more refined offensive player, does more for himself individually, is the better passer, and the better rebounder, despite giving up a fairly large strength advantage.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #8
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™
 
geeWiz15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: limbo
Posts: 5,765
geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

I'd say that Amare is the best overall finisher in the game today and possibly ever. but he can't create for himself or others, and he panics when a double team comes. the main thing that makes the Suns go, in my opinion, is that you can't double team Amare because everyone on the floor's a threat. (also, he scores really quickly in a really quick system) he's going against one guy, oftentimes a mismatch, every possession. Caron Butler enjoys the same treatment in Washington.

anyway, rambling aside, I'd say he's a top 20 player. I haven't thought about it much though. his rebounding is atrocious and his defense inconsistent. he can't pass. his midrange J is money and he's as automatic a 2 points on the block as you're going to find outside of Miami. but his inability to work a double team brings him down ALOT. scoring one on one, no matter how good you are at it, doesn't make you a great player in my book. he's got work to do and seems willing to improve so I'll suspent judgement. could be because Amare isn't required to handle double teams so he hasn't developed that skill yet.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:29 PM   #9
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,399
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

Quote:
his rebounding is atrocious

Thats ridiculous...9.9 rpg is not atrocious. !2.5 rpg in the last 20 games is not atrocious.

It seems like you have never liked Amare that much...You obviously didnt have faith that he would come back and play like he is.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #10
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™
 
geeWiz15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: limbo
Posts: 5,765
geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

Quote:
Thats ridiculous...9.9 rpg is not atrocious. !2.5 rpg in the last 20 games is not atrocious.
9.9 rpg for a freak athlete playing Center on the Suns (consider the sheer volume of shots being put up) is, yes, atrocious. anyway, when you actually watch him and the Suns you'll notice that defensive rebounding is a huge issue for them. remember that Mavs game announcers kept going "and Dallas has outrebounded Phoenix 19-3 in the period....." that's Amare's fault. I distinctly remember Amare blowing several boards he should've gotten.

Quote:
It seems like you have never liked Amare that much...You obviously didnt have faith that he would come back and play like he is.
Darko > Amare
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:50 PM   #11
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,399
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I'm going by what I see. That's an interesting stat (I assume from 82games?) about the jumpshooting, and is quite surprising. Bosh does take a lot of outside jumpers (15-footers or more) so that certainly has something to do with it.

Actually, more stats from 82games...

- The most telling stat of all. Whereas on jumpers, both of them have roughly 40% of their shots assisted, the inside game is where things really change. 62% of Amare's close shots are assisted, and over 80% of his dunks are. On the other hand, Bosh, who has to do much more work for his shots, had only 46% of his close shots and 75% of his dunks assisted. Overall, 68% of Amare's shots are assisted, whereas only 50% of Bosh's shots are. Very telling.

- Bosh also takes 58% of his shots as jumpers, whereas Amare only takes 41% from the outside. This accounts for the lower FG% from the outside, simply because Bosh does it more often. And I don't think even you can argue that Amare takes shots from further out than Bosh.

Amare's advantage in FG% is probably more from all of his assisted scores, as opposed to just being more efficient.

I don't like going by all these random stats, I just came across them while checking yours out, and decided to post them. I can post big rebounding games from Bosh too, especially earlier in the season. He's had four games with over 17 boards, including 3 in the span of a couple of games.

Fact is, from what I've seen, Bosh is the more refined offensive player, does more for himself individually, is the better passer, and the better rebounder, despite giving up a fairly large strength advantage.

I like those stats but you cant really blame Amare for not doing more indivudually. Its also not that much of a difference overall because Bosh has 55% of his points assisted and Amare has 65%. You also cant blame him for not shooting as many jumpers as Bosh because as you said more jumpers=lower %.

He also showed in 2003-04 that he can do great w/o a point guard, and he also had NO jump shot back then.

Passing:
Bosh(No arguments here)
Rebounding:
Even(But with the way Amare has been improving as of late he might pull out the winner.
Shooting:
Bosh(Slightly, Bosh has more range but Amare shoots very well from the line.)
Finishing:
Amare(No one really finishing better than him at the rim.)
Defense:
Even(Both not very impressive)
Experience:
Amare(Amare has shown he can step it up in big games and has a great mean streak.)

As you can see its very close but I would have to give Amare the edge because of his experience and because he is the best at something(finishing). Bosh does have a more well rounded offensive game but that does not mean its better.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:59 PM   #12
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,399
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
9.9 rpg for a freak athlete playing Center on the Suns (consider the sheer volume of shots being put up) is, yes, atrocious. anyway, when you actually watch him and the Suns you'll notice that defensive rebounding is a huge issue for them. remember that Mavs game announcers kept going "and Dallas has outrebounded Phoenix 19-3 in the period....." that's Amare's fault. I distinctly remember Amare blowing several boards he should've gotten.


Darko > Amare

That was one game. You also cant blame Amare entirely for the Suns rebounding woes. You have to blame everyone and more importantly the guards because a lot of suns oppenents off. rebounds come off 3 pointers and are long rebounds. That is the Suns guards responsibility to get those.

The Suns are also the only team with 2 of the 20 top rebounders in the league. Hey lets blame one of those guys for the Suns rebounding woes.

Once again your crazy if you think 12.5 rpg in the last 20 games and 10.3 rpg as a starter is "atrocious".

BTW I hope you were kidding about the Darko>Amare statement...If not you are still a fool.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:08 AM   #13
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™
 
geeWiz15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: limbo
Posts: 5,765
geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

Quote:
The Suns are also the only team with 2 of the 20 top rebounders in the league. Hey lets blame one of those guys for the Suns rebounding woes.
again.. that's because Suns games feature more rebounds to get. 10 rebounds on the Suns < 10 rebounds on any other team. it's not statistically significant.

Quote:
Once again your crazy if you think 12.5 rpg in the last 20 games and 10.3 rpg as a starter is "atrocious".
its not like he's not trying. he just doesn't have the instinct for it.

that last 20 games stat though is surprising. good for him.

I still wouldn't say he's where he should be in the rebounding department though.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:13 AM   #14
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 12,729
Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

10 rebounds a game in 32-33 minutes isnt bad for anyone in any NBA setting. There have been great rebounders who did no better. Karl Malone didnt get 10 rebounds a game in either MVP seasons and hes never called a bad rebounder. And played more minutes than Amare. And the Suns play no faster now than they did 2 years ago when he averaged less boards in morem inutes. Is it even possible he just improved a bit?

Calling a guy getting 10 boards a game in somewhat limited minutes a bad rebounder is just crazy to me. In fact....ill go as far as to say no player in the history of the NBA averaged 10 rebounds and was bad at it. Worst case...worst....average. But thats a stretch too. Eddy Curry is atrocious. Rasheed Wallace at times is atrocious. Getting 10 boards a game in less minutes than all but one other player to do it(unless you count Biedrins at 9.6) isnt atrocious under any conditions.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:14 AM   #15
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™
 
geeWiz15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: limbo
Posts: 5,765
geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Second Amare video. And where do you rank him?

fine. average.

JEEZ.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy