Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2007, 11:58 AM   #31
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Adam Morrison is the Worst NBA Player

he's not an awful passer. not spectacular or anything but not terrible. i haven't been surprised by his crap defense and rebounding. i have been surprised by his inability to get shots off. it's not like he was open when he shot in college. he just stuck tough shots in people's faces all game for zaga. now he can't hit an open shot much less a covered one. hopefully he adjusts over the summer.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:00 PM   #32
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

I don't think him or Redick get it...IT'S NOT COLLEGE

And they ain't the stars on there team

I don't think both of them are going to seperate them selves for the AVERAGE PLAYER LIST
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:18 PM   #33
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Could he really be worse than Ira Newble? Really?

Ira at least has D. He shut down an on fire Patterson in Milwaukee to sneak by the bucks. And hit a clutch 3.

Than he went 3-3 against the kings. IRA's back baby.

Since than he has been getting mins.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/ira_ne...ame_stats.html
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:23 PM   #34
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Ira's "back?"

Don't you have to have some kind of impact, and then leave, in order to "come back" in the NBA?
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:24 PM   #35
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Could he really be worse than Ira Newble? Really?
finally, someone actually names a player who may potentially be worse than Morrison, rather than just saying "nah, hes not the worst". Lets make a list shall we?

Ira Newble (although he looked good the other night and can do a couple of things besides score)
Anyone else? I keep thinking of rookies, but I still think WIll Blalock or Dee Brown can be decent in the league.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:25 PM   #36
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Jerome James called... he wants his title as worst NBA player back.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:32 PM   #37
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Ira's "back?"

Don't you have to have some kind of impact, and then leave, in order to "come back" in the NBA?

He used to start and was a good defensive player.

But I will tell you who is worse than Morrison. DAVID WESTLEY.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:35 PM   #38
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

only cause hes too old. What is it about you guys and bald guards about 5 years past their prime. A prime DW would kill Morrison despite giving up 6 inches.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:36 PM   #39
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
only cause hes too old. What is it about you guys and bald guards about 5 years past their prime. A prime DW would kill Morrison despite giving up 6 inches.

Well im talking about right now and dw is like 5x worse. He misses open layups now.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:42 PM   #40
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

Starting doesn't really factor into whether or not you're horrible.

Go down to Atlanta and ask this guy:

Yay!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:50 PM   #41
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Mean Joe Bean has an OK reputation so far

Morrison's defense is pretty awful. But hey, which white guy isn't? He might win a 3pt contest in the future, but that's about all he'll ever accomplish..
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #42
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

Redick > Morrison

In fact, due to how weak this rookie class is, if Redick were on a different team he might be making a push for ROY. Not that he's that good or anything, just saying... what a weak rookie class.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:54 PM   #43
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
Redick > Morrison

In fact, due to how weak this rookie class is, if Redick were on a different team he might be making a push for ROY. Not that he's that good or anything, just saying... what a weak rookie class.
This is true, as much as I fought it before the season. I was way wrong about Redick vs. Morrison.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:55 PM   #44
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Worst player in the NBA? Not even close, sorry.

That said, he may very well be the worst defensive player in the Association.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:59 PM   #45
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

I'd trade Shelden Williams for him today.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: