Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-14-2007, 08:21 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default TVU

Is Viper TV working for anyone? I can't seem to get it to work. Really wanted to watch the Mavs/Suns game, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:22 PM   #2
Penny37
Local High School Star

Penny37 is considered somewhat coolPenny37 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: TVU

Yeah, not working for me neither.
Tried ESPN but that didn't work.

Trying sopcast now..
I'll update you if I get anything
Penny37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #3
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Is Viper TV working for anyone? I can't seem to get it to work. Really wanted to watch the Mavs/Suns game, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to.

Viper tv has left tvu and wont be back on again.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Viper tv has left tvu and wont be back on again.

Damn. Ok.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #5
D-Wade
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Damn. Ok.

I have sent u a pm dude.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #6
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Man Ridonks, us Canadians need better coverage of the NBA. I don't have ESPN and The Score only gets so many of the games I want to see. How well does TVU work and can you watch any and every game on it? (I am just now finding out about it)
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:36 PM   #7
Penny37
Local High School Star

Penny37 is considered somewhat coolPenny37 is considered somewhat cool

Hmm.. Can't seem to find anything.
Can anyone help me out?
Anywhere online I can watch the game?
Penny37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:44 PM   #8
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
Man Ridonks, us Canadians need better coverage of the NBA. I don't have ESPN and The Score only gets so many of the games I want to see. How well does TVU work and can you watch any and every game on it? (I am just now finding out about it)

I know man, it's brutal. TVU's pretty good, it's got two games on every night normally, and the feed's okay (although it can get a little fuzzy). It normally just shows the most popular games of the night. A lot of Lakers games (good for me), and lots of Mavs and Suns games too. Just the best games of the night.

As you can see though, it's not working right now.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:46 PM   #9
D-Wade
Great college starter

It's not working now and wont be working again. Viper he took the channel off of TVU and made his own site!. He now shows games there.

www.download.com

download the sopcast player because game is on there live right now.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:47 PM   #10
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php

go there and in thw channel part type in 35197
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #11
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

I found the channel on SopCast, but wow is it choppy. I dont even think its watchable.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:54 PM   #12
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

screw TVU...nba LP broadband is working for me..for free. dont ask me how..it jus worked
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #13
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
screw TVU...nba LP broadband is working for me..for free. dont ask me how..it jus worked
same with me i still have no idea how i did it
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: