Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-14-2007, 07:09 PM   #1
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default Wiz @ Pacers: JO is back...

Jamison seems to be carrying this Wiz team lately. They are only up 3 @ half though..
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:10 PM   #2
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation
Default Re: Wiz @ Pacers: JO is back...

indiana desperatelly needs this game, they are on a 10game losing streak.
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:13 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Caron Butler should not be playing. He hasn't fully recoverd from his injury as he only has 2 points (last 2 games 10 and 4 points).
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:15 PM   #4
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Indy should just tank. WTF is the point of making the playoffs? It seems they are show-casing JO, though. Most teams would have shut him down at this point...

Last edited by konex : 03-14-2007 at 07:17 PM.
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
xxbabafett123xx
Can barely lace up my sneakers

xxbabafett123xx has an OK reputation so far

Oh man Washington's got to win, we need this win tonight. We really can't afford Miami taking the lead in the SE division.
xxbabafett123xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabafett123xx
Oh man Washington's got to win, we need this win tonight. We really can't afford Miami taking the lead in the SE division.

If we lose a lot over the next while and Miami takes the division, but Toronto keeps winning and gets the third seed, we might have our easiest path to the basket. Toronto/Cleveland/Miami or Detroit. That's if Wade comes back in time, if he doesn't, then I want to play the Heat.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #7
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Pacers are a perfect example of how things can go wrong quickly. 3 years ago they were a model NBA franchise. Nowadays the Knicks are in better shape for the long term.

That team needs a clean sweep. It's too bad they stupidly took on Dunleavy and Murphy's contracts to get more butts in the seats.(and the building is still 3/4 empty)
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #8
xxbabafett123xx
Can barely lace up my sneakers

xxbabafett123xx has an OK reputation so far

To tell you the truth, Miami is the last team I would want to be matched up with for the first round of the playoffs, even if Dwayne doesn't make his return for the remainder of this season. They have so many weapons in their arsenal, and Miami is one of the teams that can catch Washington's weak spot, and attack extremely quickly. I would want to be matched up with Toronto. Despite what C-Bosh has done this season, I have a really doubtful gut-feeling that Bosh won't be able to lead his Raptors past the first round. I'm prediciting that if we were to be matched up with Toronto, it's a possibility of a four-game sweep or best out of 5 games.
xxbabafett123xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:27 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabafett123xx
To tell you the truth, Miami is the last team I would want to be matched up with for the first round of the playoffs, even if Dwayne doesn't make his return for the remainder of this season. They have so many weapons in their arsenal, and Miami is one of the teams that can catch Washington's weak spot, and attack extremely quickly. I would want to be matched up with Toronto. Despite what C-Bosh has done this season, I have a really doubtful gut-feeling that Bosh won't be able to lead his Raptors past the first round. I'm prediciting that if we were to be matched up with Toronto, it's a possibility of a four-game sweep or best out of 5 games.

I don't know about that man. As a Raps fan (a bigger Wiz fan, but a Raps fan nonetheless), I've seen them come out and look really good early. Quite frankly I'm scared of that team, moreso even than a team like Cleveland, where we know exactly what to expect. I don't know, I just feel like TJ can do a decent job on Gilbert, and Bosh will absolutely abuse Jamison. Caron and Anthony Parker match up pretty well, so we don't have the advantage we normally would at that position. And Toronto plays like a pretty smart team =, and won't get out of control. They'll keep it steady, and keep our major runs, something we thrive on, to a minimum.

Miami on the other hand, without Wade, has exactly ONE weapon. And that weapon is what, 35 years old? I know Shaq can play great, but he likely won't play that much. We hae enough bigs (Etan, Haywood, Booth, Songaila) to throw at him with fouls, and their PG's either aren't good enough (JWill) or aren't fast enough anymore (Payton) to stay with Gilbert. And they have no solid PF to punish out undersized Jamison.

I just feel like we'd have a much better chance against the Heat without Wade as opposed to a dangerous young team like the Raps.

Although if Wade plays, gimme the Raps every time.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: