Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-14-2007, 03:38 PM   #16
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Terry Stotts Fired!!!

Everyone saw this coming a mile away. He wasn't using that roster right....
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #17
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

It's about ****ing time! Waited until they were completely out of the playoff race and then cut him off? What took so long?
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #18
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Finally, a firing that unites all fans, good job!
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #19
despurs
High School JV MVP

despurs has an OK reputation so far

great news
despurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:49 PM   #20
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Congratulations Bucks fans, this has got to feel pretty good.

I sincerely hope Adelman lands in Milwaukee. Milwaukee and Minnesota are two teams in need of a good coach who have nice tools for an Adelman team to work with, and we all know Minnesota's not going to pursue any real success.

Go get 'em, Bucks!
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #21
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orealius
It's about ****ing time! Waited until they were completely out of the playoff race and then cut him off? What took so long?

I was just about to say the same thing. If i was a bucks fan, I wouldn't be rejoicing that he is finally fired, i would be ****ing ticked that it didn't happen sooner.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:56 PM   #22
togaed
Kids at the park dunk on me

togaed has an OK reputation so far

Better late than never.
togaed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #23
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

what a stupid move by Bucks management.

if they kept this guy around until the end of the year they had a good shot at a top 3 pick...

now they might actually start winning some games...
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #24
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

It'll turn out for the best, Bucks fans.

Don't be mad that it didn't happen earlier.

This way, missing the playoffs gets chalked up to injuries, and you get a healthy team and another good young guy next year. Couple that with a new coach (hopefully Rick Adelman), and the sky's the limit.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:59 PM   #25
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Life just... just finally seems like it's worth living again...
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:07 PM   #26
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

more touches for bogut i hope. bell back tothe bench, and a starting gig for villy.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:09 PM   #27
icemanfan
Local High School Star

icemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
It'll turn out for the best, Bucks fans.

Don't be mad that it didn't happen earlier.

This way, missing the playoffs gets chalked up to injuries, and you get a healthy team and another good young guy next year. Couple that with a new coach (hopefully Rick Adelman), and the sky's the limit.
honestly I didn't think Terry Porter did a bad job there. Bucks need to hire a BIG NAME coach and stick with him. The coaching changes every year or two hurt the team greatly.
icemanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:13 PM   #28
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanfan
honestly I didn't think Terry Porter did a bad job there. Bucks need to hire a BIG NAME coach and stick with him. The coaching changes every year or two hurt the team greatly.
I agree about the coaching aspect.

Grab Rick Adelman or re-commit to Terry Porter. Maybe even Mark Iavoroni.

Then, use the pick to grab help at the 4 (assuming it isn't top 2) - Brandan Wright, Al Horford, Joakim Noah - or a point guard like Acie Law or the guy from Marquette who's name I forget.

Re-sign Ruben Patterson, Maurice Williams and Charlie Bell. If it proves too expensive, let whoever you drafted determine which of the three is most expendable.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:24 PM   #29
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bucks head coach job open?

Guess which soon to be "free agent" at one time was a respected Bucks assistant coach:

Ahhh the Twolves and Bucks. The Smitch is going to have some fine options.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #30
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

The Wolves have a much better shot at The Smitch than Milwaukee does.

Mitchell played for the Wolves for a long time.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Wolves got Smitchslapped.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: