Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    2009 - Sign Charlie Villanueva and Ben Gordon

2013-2014 - Sign Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Josh Smith - 0-8 from FT line; 1-5 from three

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    how he's allowed to shoot 5 threes is beyond me

and he still doesnt get that he's not a good shooter after 10 years
    He purposely plays like a moron. One year he only attempted 7 three pointers in a full season and so he can resist the urge to shoot the three if he wants to do so... The problem is that he does not want to do it. That year he also shot over 50%.

09-10 and 11-12 were his best seasons and those were two of the years in which he kept his 3 point shooting (somewhat) in check.
    Last edited by Hotlantadude81; 03-23-2014 at 08:09 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Josh Smith has perfected the art of bank robbery without using a gun or mask.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    He's still been a very good defensive and decent all around forward. The Problem is he should never have had as big a part in the offense for the teams he's played on. For the Pistons he takes 16.2 shots to average 16.5...that's antoine walkerish.

Still Brandon Jennings makes me laugh more because of how he he said all that bullshit about The Bucks having no one but him and Monta and that's why he played the way he did and why he was inefficient. The guy is shooting .376% on the season this year. Him and Josh Smith are absolutely atrocious as your 1 and 2 scorers. They need to stop shooting and just give it to Drummond. Better that he develops than these chumps keep trying to score.
    Yeah, Smith and Jennings may be my two least favorite players to watch in the NBA right now. And again, they both have a lot of great talent and skills, which is maybe why it's so frustrating. They just play bad basketball. They do great things sometimes, but always seem to nullify them with something equally as bad.

That said, it's unfortunate, but I'm not sure the Pistons have any legitimate scoring options outside of Greg Monroe, and he's relatively limited. In fact, I believe their most effective scorer otherwise has been Rodney Stuckey, who comes off the bench. When the Pistons need a basket, they don't really have a lot of great options (or any, really).

^ totally

contract year Stuckey is a beast

hope he gets resigned

He's playing in a position he should never be in hence getting all his touches in terrible spots for him. And people are surprised he been really bad why?
    If they let Monroe walk and move Smith to the 4 along side Drummond he'll have way more impact.